Really Happy

Options
Well when i started this program i was 260 and i have lost 13lbs. But before i started MFP i weighed 272 and at that point i knew i need to change and i weighed myself this morning and realize that i have lost 25.8lbs since i have started everything. I am hoping before summer i have lost most of my weight that i need to do were i can wear a bathing suit without having ppl look at me funny. But i still need help i need to know what is a good work out plan to lose my stomache(i have been running and doing things on the Wii Fit and Wii Actice) and my theighs i am happy with everything else but those any suggestion would help. Thank you in advance. :)

Replies

• wyze
    wyze Posts: 248
    Options
    great job, there is so much to look forward to in 2011, so go be fabulous:smile:
  • joycechastity2
    Options
    Abs are so hard. I can get results with upper abs. But lower ones are so stubborn. My mom is a physical therapist. She said that it helps to build strength in your abs if you put your hands along you sides right above your waist and try to push with your muscles while tucking your pelvis. After a while you will be able to do this without using your hands. I do this while I'm working. After those muscles get stronger do it while you are working out. Regardless if you are working on that area or not. I hope that makes sence. :smile:
  • bethvandenberg
    bethvandenberg Posts: 1,496 Member
    Options
    just keep it up and it will come off! :) They say not to target but burn those calories and you'll be all good. It's amazing where it comes off first. I think it came off my face first then maybe my arms and soon I hope my legs/butt area. I hope I keep the boobs lol.
  • alysen2012
    Options
    just keep it up and it will come off! :) They say not to target but burn those calories and you'll be all good. It's amazing where it comes off first. I think it came off my face first then maybe my arms and soon I hope my legs/butt area. I hope I keep the boobs lol.

Well with my weight lost i have done i actually have gain a cup size in my boobs which makes me happy.lol. Thank you for the adivce
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!