T 25 gamma

Options
Just wondering from anybody who has done it if the program really improves strength. I wanna improve my strength and definition. Im almost halfway through beta, i love the program but i dont see improvement in my strength and definition. Anybody have experience with Gamma

Replies

• Robin_Brown72
    Robin_Brown72 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I'm 2 days away from completing round 2 of gamma. There are 4 discs in gamma and 3 out of 4 are weights. I'm really starting to see definition in my arms. I love it!
  • tmuellenberg
    tmuellenberg Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    I enjoyed the Gamma round because it did involve a lot more weight training. I think doing Gamma combined with the proper nutrition should give you more definition.
  • debraran1
    debraran1 Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    I think for upper body, it does hit, the biceps/triceps, etc. and I see definition and more strength, but I feel he goes too fast at times. No one uses very heavy weights though, I think 12 is the highest. You can use whatever you are comfortable with.
    There is one called Pyramid that keeps adding and that one always feels painful toward the end. : )
  • soxphan1
    soxphan1 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I completed Alpha, Beta, one round of Gamma, and am now in round 2 of Gamma.

I also did not see a lot of definition from Alpha and Beta, more toning and firming. Gamma has significantly increased my arm, shoulder, and pecs definition. I recommend it.