hehehe

Options
2»

Replies

• giggitygoo
    giggitygoo Posts: 1,978 Member
    Options
    :laugh: :flowerforyou:

The Frankenstein thing is a pet peeve of mine.

I wince every time. pet. freaking. peeve.
  • pudadough
    pudadough Posts: 1,271 Member
    Options
    Ok, I get it, but now I have a question. What *was* the monster's name in Frankenstein? Did he...it...have a name at all? It's going to irritate me, but I'm too lazy to read the book again.
  • mrphil86
    mrphil86 Posts: 2,382 Member
    Options
    Ok, I get it, but now I have a question. What *was* the monster's name in Frankenstein? Did he...it...have a name at all? It's going to irritate me, but I'm too lazy to read the book again.

No name.
  • BrainyBurro
    BrainyBurro Posts: 6,129 Member
    Options

d'oh!

it's too bad there's not a website you could go to to find answers to questions like these. some sort of "search" site that indexes words from webpages, where you can just type in the keywords that would relate to the information you are trying to find, and it would respond with a list of websites matching those terms.

whoever makes a "search" site like that is gonna be rich. i predict lots of people would use it.

d'oh!

:tongue:
  • pudadough
    pudadough Posts: 1,271 Member
    Options

d'oh!

it's too bad there's not a website you could go to to find answers to questions like these. some sort of "search" site that indexes words from webpages, where you can just type in the keywords that would relate to the information you are trying to find, and it would respond with a list of websites matching those terms.

whoever makes a "search" site like that is gonna be rich. i predict lots of people would use it.

d'oh!

:tongue:

Alternate title of Frankenstein: The Modern Prometheus. So...did they actually *call* Mr. Stitches "Prometheus" or was it just an allusion (not an illusion, an allusion.) The internet sometimes creates more questions than it answers...smart *kitten*! :laugh:
  • Prettymisssparkles
    Prettymisssparkles Posts: 1,274 Member
    Options
    mr-tjpg.jpeg