I can see it in my face and stomach.
  • giggitygoo
    giggitygoo Posts: 1,978 Member
    Options
    All boobs. YAY ME *sarcasm*
  • MBrothers22
    MBrothers22 Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    Luckily for me, right where everyone's biggest concern is...

Collarbones!

-____-
  • krawhitham
    krawhitham Posts: 831 Member
    Options
    I have started to lose weight but im only seeing it in my stomach area, my theighs and arms are still big and doesnt seem to be going down like my stomach.

That's how I lose weight too. My arms and stomach are getting smaller, my thighs and hips are staying the same.

I don't really start to shrink in the thigh area until I hit 145-150 lbs. :^\ Just the way genetics goes!
  • _cdaley
    _cdaley Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    All boobs. YAY ME *sarcasm*

I am probably in the minority but I can't wait to have small boobs again! When I was at my thinnest about 2 years ago I was a small B cup and it was the best- so much easier to dress and workout. Plus I hate wearing bras and when my boobs are small I can just wear a Coobie or something. Not hating on big boobs or people who have/like them, I just personally prefer how I looks and feel with smaller ones.

So far I am seeing a difference in my face/neck, arms, and collar bone area. Yes, and my boobs. Haha.
  • angel_of_harmony
    angel_of_harmony Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Sadly the first place I noticed was in my bust. lol
  • Arranna1212
    Arranna1212 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    I'm losing a little bit all over.. But something really weird is that I'm losing near my collar bone and shoulder area A LOT. I've had to re adjust a bra like 4 different times since January. Crahzy and satisfying..
  • NaomiJFoster
    NaomiJFoster Posts: 1,450 Member
    Options
    I first started seeing it in my face and neck. Then in my arms. Now my butt and thighs are finally getting smaller. And my waist. But the big poochy belly is still hanging around.
  • ValerieMartini2Olives
    ValerieMartini2Olives Posts: 3,024 Member
    Options
    right now i am not concerned about weight loss. i am concerned about losing body fat/gaining muscle. i have been doing a lot of lifting heavy. i noticed a difference in my pants being too big and my boyfriend noticed the difference in my arms and back.
  • alexveksler
    alexveksler Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    People told me that they saw my initial weight loss in my face. I noticed it in my waist because the way my pants felt. If I learned anything from my 3 years/93 lb loss, is one thing - we can't control where we want to lose weight.
  • emhunter
    emhunter Posts: 1,212 Member
    Options
    I've lost all over but mostly every where but my stomach. I've lost some there but not as much as I want. Also boobs are shrinking to nothing. I like small boobs but want the smaller body to match!
  • rockky83
    rockky83 Posts: 59
    Options
    My wallet
  • emhunter
    emhunter Posts: 1,212 Member
    Options
    Oh you know... All those places you just love to see it come off first.. elbows, ankles, wrists, neck. Haha. I heard someone (maybe on here?) liken it to draining a pool. You're going to see the bottom of the shallow end before you see the bottom of the deep end. I'm sure that has no scientific merit, but it makes me feel better when I'm marveling at how pointy my elbows have gotten and how my tummy, thighs and arms look the same.

I love this too!
  • Keepcalmanddontblink
    Keepcalmanddontblink Posts: 718 Member
    Options
    I wish my stomach would shrink. That will probably be the last thing to go. Right now I can see it in my arms, shoulders, back, and a tiny bit in my boobs, but not too much there, thankfully.
  • MsMimidoll
    MsMimidoll Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    My stomach/waist, my thighs n hips/*kitten* are the last to go
  • DeterminedFee201426
    DeterminedFee201426 Posts: 859 Member
    Options
    =/= my legs thighs bum & breast where the weight just falls off =.=
  • ironclaw79
    ironclaw79 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    My hands show a big weight loss. I can see veins and bones already in my hands. Unfortunately, this gives me the illusion that I'm near to my goal weight even though the size my other body parts are not yet changing.
  • msbeeblebrox
    msbeeblebrox Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    My upper body is a lot slimmer. My biceps and shoulders are showing a lot of definition, and my boobs shrunk by half a cup size. I think the stomach is the last place I'll lose weight.