200 pounds to go

Options
ittmax
ittmax Posts: 10 Member
Hello all been here a little bit already -17 pounds just never on the message boards. I have found an extra 200 pounds in 31 years that I am currently looking to lose. Finding them was easy, losing them will be hard but I have high hopes in doing so. My 4 year old likes to keep me moving and help her daddy work out. I would like to say I got this way with a lot of help from the fast food chains chains and about a billion other excuses on why I would sit with my wife eat a pizza and watch Biggest Loser and not work out but in the end I realize I put in the time to get big, so now its time to put in the time to get fit.

Replies

• idaretodream
    Options
    YOU CAN DO IT!!! Awesome just remember to see it in your head and no matter what, never fall and not get up...we all stumble and sometime even fall, but no matter how bad that fall maybe, get up, brush yourself off and keep going...you so got this!!!
  • ittmax
    Options
    2 years Later im down 40 pounds tonight!!!! Heck ya!
  • AreUjoking2
    Options
    Way to get it done! Good for you! Keep moving you are on the right path to a healthy you.
  • bkyoun
    bkyoun Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    Great job! Keep it up and you'll get there.
  • blkericia
    blkericia Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    i lost 200lbs once, i am aiming to lose the 40lbs i gain to put me back, no matter how long it take if you don't give up they can come off as fast as gaining them,
    good luck!
  • cheripugh1
    cheripugh1 Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    Well sounds like you have the best workout partner and the greatest motivation to get healthy, to see that little partner grow up! I think you can do this!
  • Scratch_MJ
    Scratch_MJ Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    That is awesome! Keep up the great work! Feel free to add me for more friends
  • LadyTottingham
    LadyTottingham Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Well done I have about 170 to lose we can do it
  • ittmax
    Options
    Down 80+ ain't no stopping me now!
  • lindabeth333
    lindabeth333 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • ittmax
    Options
    After vague calculations and digging into the end of my closet. I found my clothes from 10 years ago and they fit! Hot damn they really fit. So 15 weeks on my lifestyle change lost me 10 years worth of weight.

Go me #selfhighfive
    :-)
  • amwbox
    amwbox Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    Fantastic work!