Hello I am new

Options
Hi there,
Well i have used this program on and off for a little while.. first time i used it in association with 12wbt and enormous hard work was at the beginning of 2013 where i lost 25kg. I have now gains a couple of those kg back and keen to lose another in total 15kg. So today is the day i decide to get to my goal weight of about 60kg.

I know there is no easy solution and it takes dedication and hard work to undo the damage i have done for most of my life. then once i have literally worked my bum off... i can maintain which i am pretty good at...

I can do this!

Replies

• Yagisama
    Yagisama Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    Good work! Looks like you're off to an excellent start!
  • AviBZ
    AviBZ Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Good luck! Feel free to add me as a friend. I've found that support makes the journey easier.
  • MsLesley321
    Options
    Good luck with your weight loss. I have decided I want to learn more about my own body relative to weight loss so that I can lose what I need and then maintain a healthy weight without too much trouble. There are some very knowledgeable people on here with helpful information that you don't drown in. Friend me if you want for mutual encouragement. Hope it goes well!