New and starting over

Options
Hi everyone,

I thought I would send a quick message to introduce myself, I am from Ontario, Canada and I am 39 years old and have about 125 pounds I would like to lose. That is scary to say!

I really believe in counting calories so this site is perfect for me! I had previously lost 60 pounds while counting calories and exercising, I love the show the Biggest Loser and follow what they do on the show. Well ok other than the 8 hours of exercise, unfortunately my work does not allow that *LOL*

I would love to meet some new friends to help support me (and for me to support them) throughout my lifestyle change I will be making!

Thank you!
Stacey

Replies

• Nailrep
    Nailrep Posts: 966 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I'm new too!! Good luck on your weight loss journey!:flowerforyou:
  • tawny7
    tawny7 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!! Good luck with your journey!!
  • care1221
    Options
    hey im Carrie and i'm starting over for the new year too!! So good luck on you journey and add me as a friend!! suport is a greatest encouragement!!
  • Brunette_Babe
    Brunette_Babe Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I'm new too. My friend invited me to join and this site looks fantastic.

Every sucess to you this year hun :O) x
  • tinahagar
    Options
    I too am starting a weightloss journey this year. I'll add you as a friend. We can support each other.
  • Kim_al72
    Kim_al72 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Kim and I'm newish(back for the 2nd go). All the best to you on your journey!
  • Courtney_Ann
    Options
    Hi! I'm Courtney and also new! Welcome and good luck to you!
  • Startingover71
    Options
    Thank you for your warm welcomes! Please feel free to add me as a friend, I will need a lot of support and I will provide the same support back to you! I believe the more help and encouragement you have the better off you will be :smile:
  • Faustin4
    Options
    I used this site last spring and lost 15 pounds and it was great. But then I felt myself slipping and I need to loose about 75 lbs so I am coming back to this site because I felt it really provided me the tools I needed. So I wish you well:flowerforyou: