Looking for friends :)

Options
So I guess we could call this a RE-introduction. I'm Melis, this is my third round on MFP. Previous attempts were successful, in that I lost some weight and kept it off- after awhile, though, I fizzled. How do you not fizzle? I see people with these "700 day streaks" and I think WOW, how the hell did they do that?!

I'm always looking to meet new friends, learn something about being healthy I didn't know, and be inspired.

A little about me: technical writer and aspiring ad designer, 99% happy, love to laugh, ready to do this. I love to cook and am a foodie, and I find inspiration here: http://www.pinterest.com/melismusing/paleorific/ (even when I am eating healthy, I make it delicious). So if anyone has any great recipes, I'll be your new best friend.

:smile:

Replies

• MelisMusing
    MelisMusing Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    *bump*
  • CMielke2014
    Options
    I am looking for people who are starting ChaLean Extreme - Anyone?
  • sungoldruth
    sungoldruth Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hi,

Feel free to add me as a friend. I'm just starting out, and I'd love to find friends to share the journey.

Ruth
  • whittyrichardson
    Options
    I just started this account, and I'm looking for friends as well. I'll add you. Any support helps!
  • shiraLA
    shiraLA Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! This is my second go around :)
  • GoalMine14
    GoalMine14 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'm adding you! I'm looking for new friends, only up to day 10. This is also my second attempt a MFP.
  • musicgal86
    musicgal86 Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!! WE got this!
  • Nowhere_boy
    Options
    Sure ...add me
  • NidiaG24
    NidiaG24 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Add me.
  • sshyns
    sshyns Posts: 2
    Options
    Omg yes, please feel free to add me. I'm just starting out here and I'm sure I'll need aaaall the inspiration, tips and pushes I'll need. :)
  • joybedford
    joybedford Posts: 1,680 Member
    Options
    Hi you can add me I am on 812 days of logging, not always perfect but MFP is a way of life now. I love lifting heavy things, running and dancing. Married with 3 kids, live in the UK.
  • danidaggers13
    Options
    Feel free to add me :)
  • lunarea86
    lunarea86 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Anyone on here is welcome to add me
  • TattooedNici
    TattooedNici Posts: 2,141 Member
    Options
    Come one, come all. We're in this together.
  • mikeshostek
    mikeshostek Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :)-
  • AnjaliSD
    AnjaliSD Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Hey, I sent you a friend request! And I'm in a similar situation, in that I never really had much success in my previous attempts, because I felt like I never saw results, or any small losses were always gained back in a short period of time.

But I still have hope that this time will be different!
  • Hell_Flower
    Hell_Flower Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add - I need friends on here, I'm stalling a bit!
  • janelovesnyc
    janelovesnyc Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm also looking for some new friends on MFP! :) I feel the community can be super helpful and make me want to stay accountable!
  • Xenus
    Xenus Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Yep. Friends needed here too!
  • estaticaa
    estaticaa Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, too! There are also days I don't log because I am without internet connection (or something like that), but this tool is really helping me to take responsibility for what I'm doing to get healthy and I guess having friends here never hurts either, right? :)