Need friends over 40... add me

Options
I don't think the younger generation understands how difficult it is to get rid of weight after you're 40 :frown:
I'm new to MFP and would love to make new friends that understand this and would help keep me accountable and provide (and of course receive) support... Thanks!

Replies

• evee7340
    evee7340 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I'm 41, and I hear ya... I'll send you a friend request. :)
  • DEPick
    DEPick Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    ha young lady wait until the five-oh...then you'll REALLY understand! just kidding good luck sending a FR
  • Resolve2B
    Resolve2B Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Sure, I'll send you a friend request. :)
  • JustMeMyHair
    Options
    I have re-joined MFP & will not leave until I met my goal of 180’ish. SW: 268 CW: 257.7. My name is Francesca & I am from the MA area. IF your looking for support feel free to add me. 1 Movement at a time, 1 better choice at a time. WE GOT THIS!
  • xWendyJonesx
    xWendyJonesx Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    I'm 43, it certainly isn't easy loosing weight and toning up, I've only lost 2lbs this year, 23lbs last year, I've only got 3lbs to go, but who knows how long that will take!!

I'll send you a friend request, anyone else feel free to add me.
  • vicfzy
    vicfzy Posts: 32
    Options
    Request sent
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    40 in August. :grumble:

Feel free to add!! :drinker:
  • JAyers27
    JAyers27 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    45 this year. Can't believe it!!
  • afortunatedragon
    afortunatedragon Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    40 since two month :-)
  • Frayde
    Frayde Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    49 and stuck at 205-206. Friend request sent. Looking forward to getting to know you!
  • BillRicks1
    BillRicks1 Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    I'm 62 so I think I qualify as 40+! Request sent
  • Technolero
    Technolero Posts: 90
    Options
    46 and I want to feel like I did at 17. I know I can get there too! All of you 40+ folks feel free to add me!
  • nrobenolt
    nrobenolt Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    52 here feel free for anyone to add me, I know some days are a struggle but possible!
  • mikeshostek
    mikeshostek Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I have been working to lose weight for 2 years. Its alot of hard work and alot slower than it was when I was younger for sure!
  • Blessed1968
    Blessed1968 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I am 45 and I TOTALLY understand how hard it is to lose weight after 35..:ohwell:
    But We ALL need encouragment.....I am also raising my 2 grandchildren, ages 3 yrs. & 20 months. I have little time to excercise & dieting...well I live in the south & you have to put out a real effort to diet here...LOL ( Alabama) ....I have some knee injuries , so starting slow! I need some good encouraging friends & friends That I can help encourage as well......