Do I have to fellow the insanity food guide?

Options
Hello everyone !

I want to know if I don't follow the insanity food will I not lose the weight? I will still eat healthy and cut out sweets and all the stuff but I just won't follow the food guide? Has anyone tried it? Or does everyone go by the book? Lol

Replies

• Captain_Wobbles
    Captain_Wobbles Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Meal plans for these things tend to always have at least 4 days where they add in items that can only be bought through their company. It's more trying to maximize profits than helping people commit to a lifestyle change. if you don't mind spending extra money on shakes that these meal plans always incorporate go for it,if not just watch your calories and have enough protien in your diet to help with muscle repair.
  • ghoufran89
    ghoufran89 Posts: 37
    Options
    Meal plans for these things tend to always have at least 4 days where they add in items that can only be bought through their company. It's more trying to maximize profits than helping people commit to a lifestyle change. if you don't mind spending extra money on shakes that these meal plans always incorporate go for it,if not just watch your calories and have enough protien in your diet to help with muscle repair.

That is very true they do have this recovery formula thing in most meals. And I honestly don't have the money to send on it.
  • Blair2374
    Blair2374 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I did the workouts, eat healthy but didn't follow their eating plans and did really well :):)
  • ghoufran89
    ghoufran89 Posts: 37
    Options
    I did the workouts, eat healthy but didn't follow their eating plans and did really well :):)

Thanks for sharing that. It's great to hear that from someone.
  • mommy_gigi
    mommy_gigi Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I followed their nutritional guide but not the shakes. I did buy a shake that I wanted because it had great vitamins and protein but it was about 1/3 of the cost and everything else I just did the foods because I prefer to know what I should eat at certain times of the days. Plus I just used the pdf online so it is nice because I can have access to it whenever I need.
  • Sweet_Heresy
    Sweet_Heresy Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    I did P90x and started out using the nutrition guide...I found I got better results just doing my own thing and counting calories.
  • SavinnaMarie
    SavinnaMarie Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    it's okay not to follow the guide as long as you still eat healthy, not under eat and get enough protein to help your muscles recover