NSV: Color Me Event

Options
ttaylor68913
ttaylor68913 Posts: 324 Member
April 19th, I along with 3 great friends participated in a color run/walk/ bike event. During the event I realized I was the HEAVIEST person there. We walked the 3.2 mile course and had SO much fun. We didn't come in dead last and we didn't die :laugh: I cant wait until next year! And hopefully I can jog part or all of it by then! eb3e9f2d-8cdf-4338-bec2-9edeee4a74d1_zps8385ab99.jpg
afd6311c-ca87-4363-b4f5-5b640fca9d4f_zpsabd1c66e.jpg

Replies

• TRIX5884
    TRIX5884 Posts: 318 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! Keep that motivation going and you'll be running the whole thing in no time!
  • misskelli16
    misskelli16 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    That's awesome!!! I'm glad to see you back, too!
  • hollynono
    hollynono Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Fantastic -keep it up!
  • culo97
    culo97 Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    April 19th, I along with 3 great friends participated in a color run/walk/ bike event. During the event I realized I was the HEAVIEST person there. We walked the 3.2 mile course and had SO much fun. We didn't come in dead last and we didn't die :laugh: I cant wait until next year! And hopefully I can jog part or all of it by then!

afd6311c-ca87-4363-b4f5-5b640fca9d4f_zpsabd1c66e.jpg
    Cool. Maybe your team motivated some of the people on the sidelines to give it a try next year?
  • elghee123
    elghee123 Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    ...and go with the same group!!!
  • MissySpring
    MissySpring Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    Wtg! Color walks/runs are so much fun.
  • RachelRuns9
    RachelRuns9 Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    If you aren't used to it, walking 3.2 miles is no joke!! Nice job!!!! Those photos will make awesome comparison for next year's color run photos :)
  • DuckDynastyMakesMeLaugh
    DuckDynastyMakesMeLaugh Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    Fun with friends AND exercising! I agree, a comparison pic is going to be awesome!
  • _HeartsOnFire_
    _HeartsOnFire_ Posts: 5,304 Member
    Options
    Way to go!!!

Since you want to jog it next year...here's a thread on running that may help...

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1217573-so-you-want-to-start-running
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!