What's the first thing you are gonna buy (clothes) when you

Options
2»

Replies

• Nailrep
    Nailrep Posts: 966 Member
    Options
    that little black dress.....ive always wanted and anything in a small size hehehheh!!! oh n a bikini that looks bangin hott on me hopefully!!

MEEE TOOOO!!
  • Shel2Peru
    Shel2Peru Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    It's going to have to be a new wardrobe, because from 306 to 224 right now, everything looks awful.........trying to have seamtresses take things in, but until I'm a normal size it will have to do.........cause down here in Peru, the stores do not carry plus sizes............so WHEN NOT IF I hit 136 it's definitely a total new wardrobe!!
  • PoshTaush
    PoshTaush Posts: 1,247
    Options
    LINGERIE!! Before I gained all this weight I used to LOVE lookin all smokin' hott for the hubby!! Oh wait...maybe I'll just shop in my own closet and dresser.... * sigh...*
  • beethedreamer
    beethedreamer Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    I really want to be able to wear a corset type top.

also, if you have a Torrid store in your area, they have bunches of knee high boots for women with larger calves, and they look totally adorable. they may be a little expensive, but you get what you pay for :)
  • PoshTaush
    PoshTaush Posts: 1,247
    Options
    Oh Yeah....and sexy shoes!!! I used to love strappy heels...now I have to wear chunkier shoes cause I feel all off balance with the extra weight. Ugh...

I can't wait!!! :glasses: :love: :love:
  • blessedmomof8
    blessedmomof8 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    A regular pain of jeans. No more stretch 'denim'. :smile: I can't wait.
    Thanks for reminding me.
  • Nailrep
    Nailrep Posts: 966 Member
    Options
    A regular pain of jeans. No more stretch 'denim'. :smile: I can't wait.
    Thanks for reminding me.

WTG!! 41 pounds!!
  • IamRoJ
    IamRoJ Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    I'm with Sabrina Faith...diamonds! And a sexy little black dress. :)
  • Kayla2284
    Kayla2284 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Oh jeez! Anything that I dont have to pull up past my babybelly or have to suck in to look good!
  • christylynnrn
    christylynnrn Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Tall boots and some cute jeans.....maybe a little black dress too :)
  • Michelle_J
    Michelle_J Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    skinny jeans. I've never owned a pair but I will and I will wear them. With pride.
  • sweetiekayk
    Options
    Already bought it...a pair of knee high boots. The kind I always wanted. found them at a garage sale...tags still on...for $5!! Reg price $140! That's my inspiration.

I WILL FIT MY FAT CALVES INTO THEM!
  • FitMomRunning
    FitMomRunning Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Ordering a custom pair of jeans! http://www.indicustom.com/custom-jeans-indiDenim

I've already got the options picked out and saved. We'll see how close I am to the measurements I put in when I reach my goal.
  • alyssa83202
    Options
    skinny jeans!! jeans are my least favorite thing to shop for right now mostly because I hate the size I am in. I can't wait to see what size i will wear when i have lost all the weight!

Same here! I HATE shopping for jeans right now, but I have some old size 2s sitting in my closet motivating me! I can't wait until the day that I can get those back on!

I also want to buy a cute dress and some shorts that I feel comfortable wearing!
  • NotAllWhoWanderAreLost
    Options
    at the risk of sounding lame, what i REALLY want is to go into one of the mountaineering/fitness stores and buy myself loads of sporty clothes. Like convertible hiking pant/shorts that retail for like $80 a pair :) And running SHORTS yesssssssss running SHORTS!
  • larousse_37
    Options
    Nudie Jeans... I have a pair in black (which are super stretchy) but I want the indigo ones that have NO stretch and are ridiculously tight. So help me god, I will fit into them eventually!
  • undercover
    undercover Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Something white. I almost never wear white (but have no problem wearing really bright colours, go figure). And dresses.. there are so many cute dresses! And not only the cute ones, would love to wear nice work dresses and skirts..and jackets...and well, anything goes really!

I am so with you on the boots as well. I've been wearing DUO boots the last 4 years and although I love the quality, they are really expensive and I can only afford one pair per winter, which means they only last one year. Imagine going into a normal shoe store and just buying maybe one pair of brown, one pair of black and one pair of "going out-boots with a ridiculously high stiletto heal" - for the same prize as one pair of DUO. Ahh..dreams!
    (if you are not familiar with DUO Boots, they make customized calf sized boots, also for people with thinner than average calves.www.duoboots.com. I also think they make narrow/wider shoes in general.)
  • dancer77
    dancer77 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Sundresses and swimsuits come summer :) Also my sis and I are planning on shopping for designer denim. Yummmmm
  • undercover
    undercover Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Yeah designer items are on the top of my list also. When I have reached a good weight I am so going to go to the US for a shopping vacation ;)
  • NotAllWhoWanderAreLost
    Options
    you know, i'd just like to wear a tankini without freaking out if the top and the bottom inch apart a smidge! lol.... and not sure if i will choose the "panty style" over the skirt style for bottoms, but just feeling like i am making my choice based on style preference, not the fact that i am trying to hide or downplay something will be nice! :) ......... really hoping my stretch marks and belly flab start obeying my commands to disappear!