different new years resolution for first time ever!

Options
cem789
cem789 Posts: 231 Member
I am still a few pounds away from my goal so wont post the success pictures yet, but I feel 2010 was a great success for me!

EVERY YEAR for the past 5 or so my new years resolution has been

"need to lose weight"
"need to lose a stone"

This year it is

"time to get fit!"

I am so happy to be happy with my weight eventually! yes i have a few more to lose but im happy I can start the year feeling good about the way i look! In 2010 I lost over a stone, and am now a UK 4-6-8 (US 0-2-4)

:) couldn't have done it without MFP

Replies

• sprinkies
    sprinkies Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    this is the first year at this time of the year i feel amazing also. i went from a size 10-12 to a size 4-6 and i'm DONE DIETING and was done losing BEFORE THE NEW YEAR. now my goal is to remain healthy and tone and actually enter some running races this year. i never in my life had that as a goal before.
  • Dlibo1013
    Dlibo1013 Posts: 883 Member
    Options
    good for both of you :-). last year i made great strides, this year i finish the job by spring or early summer ;-)
  • cem789
    Options
    i think i will start exercising properly, and logging my exercise, aim to burn XX calories a week, or run XX miles a week!
  • melanie92
    melanie92 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    I'm with you! I still have about 10 more pounds to lose, but for the first time in 5 or 6 years, needing to lose a ton of weight is Not one of my resolutions!

but don't ask me about the clutter in my house..... :laugh: now that's at the top of my resolutions list!!
  • cem789
    Options
    I'm with you! I still have about 10 more pounds to lose, but for the first time in 5 or 6 years, needing to lose a ton of weight is Not one of my resolutions!

but don't ask me about the clutter in my house..... :laugh: now that's at the top of my resolutions list!!

haha same! have been meaning to have a clear out for years!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!