Looking for friends :)

Options
13»

Replies

• _L_A_
    _L_A_ Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    I'm a "fizzler" too!

I lost weight Summer of 2010, gained it all again by Summer 2012, lost it from November 2012 - May 2013. Maintained until August 2013.... then gained and gained until Christmas 2013, have been losing since January 2014, I'll be at my goal within 4 months if I keep up the hard work, and then it's maintaining which I find the hardest bit as you can see!

Only benefit of up and down is that my fitness has consistently gone up, my muscle mass must have too because I was smaller at my highest weight than last time! But I'm determined to stay at goal this time!

I'm glad it's not just me, but also sorry you have had struggles like me as I know how frustrated I get at myself because of my inability to maintain! I'll get the hang of it!
  • kapease
    kapease Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I can use the support and be supportive!!
  • kimmers1027
    kimmers1027 Posts: 122
    Options
    Feel free to add me. :)
  • FormulaDebbie
    Options
    Hi - This is my second attempt at MFP and I didn't stay on it previously to be successful. I have tried everything, including paying for online weight loss programs, and I'm back here - still trying to lose the weight. I too am a "foodie" and maybe that's one of my problems - I think too much about food. I love to cook and the pride and happiness I get when I put a meal in front of my family and watch them enjoy it is the best thing in the world. I just became a grandmother at 59 and aside from my health issues, she is the strongest motivation for me to finally lose this 70 lbs because I want to be around to watch her grow up.
  • AHealthyMe1lbAtATime
    AHealthyMe1lbAtATime Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well! I'm on my 100th time... but this time I just feel different... Very motivated... :)
  • s1lv3rFox
    s1lv3rFox Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Adding You! :wink:
  • JenD1066
    JenD1066 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    Sending FR.
    I haven't been here long, but my diary is open and I post every day.
  • Kimmy7777
    Kimmy7777 Posts: 79
    Options
    Feel free to add me for motivation and I post all the time!
  • tudazies
    tudazies Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me also, I'm kind of shy but am getting in the swing of the news feed and supporting my all of two friends as I find the support from others on here motivating I want to give that back to others :) anyone feel free to add me,as long as you are not negative,judgemental and rude :)
  • JBfoodforlife
    JBfoodforlife Posts: 1,371 Member
    Options
    Hi there! This is my first time here and I am enjoying it... I have a few goals in mind, the first of course being to drop about 20 to 25 pounds... I am on here daily, so feel free to add me if you like!