My 30 day shred results!

Options
I did the Jillian Michaels 30 day shred dvd every day in April. With the help of the support group on MFP and good ol beach motivation (going on a trip in about a month) I really pushed myself and got through all 30 days! I just wanted to share my results and let people know you CAN do it if you put your mind to it. I enjoyed it so much, I am starting ripped in 30 today :)
I did not have any diet changes during this. I feel like if i would have dieted, i would have gotten even more results. So i would suggest for the best results to cut out the junk food, sweets, etc.
Weight- 123.8 ->124.8- (hope that's muscle lol)
Bust-33->32 1/2
Hips-38->36 1/2 ( i was surprised with this)
L thigh-21 1/2->20 1/2
R thigh-22->21
Left calf-12 1/2->12
Right calf-12->12 1/2
Left arm-10 1/2->11
Right arm-10 1/2->11
waist-27->27
Belly at belly button-30->29
Belly at pants button-35->34

In 30 days of doing this workout without any diet changes I feel like this was worth it!! I feel so much stronger and have a lot more energy during the day.I am excited to change my diet and see what kind of results I can get with ripped in 30. If you have started or are thinking about starting, hang in there! It is all worth it in the end!
23u34t4.jpg
mm34sp.jpg

Replies

• sartu
    sartu Posts: 15
    Options
    Thanks for sharing... May is my month.. and this was right on time for motivation.
  • RebeccaS1552
    Options
    I've heard a lol of good things about this program... thanks for sharing your great results!! :smile:
  • pistachiopeas
    pistachiopeas Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Awesome results, Jade!
  • jodybo2
    jodybo2 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Those are great results!
  • mommysockmonkey
    mommysockmonkey Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I'm starting today. Thanks for the great motivation. And fantastic job. You look great.
  • katya_be
    katya_be Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    You look awesome! :) Good luck in RI30
  • agent85
    agent85 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    great results! i just finished day 1 of ripped in 30 and i was surprised at how easy it was after doing the shred. that extra pound is probably muscle in your arms and shoulders from all that plank!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!