Lets try this again...

Options
Im not new to the dieting or even to the calorie counting but I never knew there was a whole community here! Just wanted to say hi and tell you all that your posts are inspiring :smile: I dieted towards the end of the year last year but havent done much recently and want a fresh start. I love to go dancing and I want to be able to get out there and spin and flip with the rest of them without feeling self conscious! I am a teacher and I also want to have more energy to play and have fun with my kiddos! I will be trying the insanity workouts and doing a low carb calorie counting diet. I would love buddies to help stay motivated so add me as a friend! :happy:

Replies

• ajt1217
    ajt1217 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Right on - here's to a fresh start! Happy New Year!
  • Twig72
    Twig72 Posts: 11
    Options
    I am new to this calorie counting and to posting to message boards. I would love to be buddies with you and keep each other motivated. Not sure how to add as friend though.:smile:
  • shreddin_mama
    shreddin_mama Posts: 1,076 Member
    Options
    Fresh new start to me too!
  • rhodes2b
    rhodes2b Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    Good luck ladies! I hope we all succeed in 2011! Feel free to add me too!
  • lemmyhead
    lemmyhead Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    I too have tried many times! I have a good feeling about this year though....
    I am 23, graduated from University a year ago and have spent the last 12 months drowning my sorrows and feeling stink about life and my health. Time to change it all, get healthy, get fit, and get out of my bad job, into a great one!
    Looking for some friends to help keep me going strong, and hopefully I can help you too!