syncing my BodyMedia with MyFitnessPal

Options
I have been trying for over an hour to figure out how to link my BodyMedia to this site. I downloaded the myfitnesspal app, and I already have a BodyMedia account. How do I link them together? Would sure appreciate some help on this. Thank you very much!

Replies

• Kirkajuice
    Kirkajuice Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Click on "apps" at the top of the page, find body media and click "connect". If that doesn't work, open your activity manager on body media, click "apps" at the top of the page, find MFP, click on it, then click on the button to link the accounts.
  • dakotababy
    dakotababy Posts: 2,406 Member
    Options
    Click on "apps" at the top of the page, find body media and click "connect". If that doesn't work, open your activity manager on body media, click "apps" at the top of the page, find MFP, click on it, then click on the button to link the accounts.

perfect.
  • MomTo3Lovez
    MomTo3Lovez Posts: 800 Member
    Options

^^This
  • gtalton
    gtalton Posts: 4
    Options
    I will likely be returning this BodyMedia Link tomorrow ... I've only had it 3-4 days but I can't get it to read my calories burned even close to where it should be. Right now it's usually reading about 40% of the calories burned versus simple heart rate calculations. For example, I'm 46, weigh 160 and over the 6 treadmill workouts my average heart rate was 135 for 90 minutes that's over 1100 calories .. this device is showing about 400 calories burned and that's after I purposely added several inches to my height profile to help compensate .... tell me where this is remotely correct? I have used several calorie counters this is just one I used. http://www.shapesense.com/fitness-exercise/calculators/heart-rate-based-calorie-burn-calculator.aspx