Where do YOU download music from?

Options
I am interested in downloading some new music for my MP3 player. However, I lack the knowledge of what the best website to download from is. Where do you download music from?

Replies

• TaneeisFitforLife
    Options
    I get mine from iTunes :)
  • Jourdan_Rystrom
    Jourdan_Rystrom Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    I get mine from iTunes too...I think its the best and you pay between .99 and 1.29 for each song, which give you great quality and fairly pays the songwriters/performers for their hard work!
  • Delta611
    Options
    Amazon has a good selection and you can often times find coupon codes for free downloads
  • Behavior_Modification
    Behavior_Modification Posts: 24,482 Member
    Options
    Amazon has a good selection and you can often times find coupon codes for free downloads

Where do I look for said coupon codes?
  • staps065
    staps065 Posts: 837 Member
    Options
    iTunes here; or jst burn my CDs to iTunes...
  • Behavior_Modification
    Options
    iTunes here; or jst burn my CDs to iTunes...

Yes, I've been borrowing some CDs from the library too and have been using Windows Media Player for those.
  • DamienRiceFan
    Options
    On Amazon Click Shop All Departments - Under Digital Downloads choose MP3 Downloads - then up in the search bar type in FREE, it will bring up all of free songs right now.

I use itunes personally but have used Amazon in the past.
  • Behavior_Modification
    Options
    On Amazon Click Shop All Departments - Under Digital Downloads choose MP3 Downloads - then up in the search bar type in FREE, it will bring up all of free songs right now.

I use itunes personally but have used Amazon in the past.

Thanks honey!
  • SugarDiva
    SugarDiva Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    mininova and the piratebay.. yeah I know.. it's stealing.. but I don't care. I also get my movies from there too.
  • katiewcurlz
    Options
    I use iTunes as well, but Amazon also. And occasionally, if I want a band doing a "live" piece that I can't find on iTunes, I'll find it illegally, but usually I can find what I want on iTunes.
  • WarmDontBurn
    WarmDontBurn Posts: 1,253 Member
    Options
    beemp3.com
  • Brat3073
    Brat3073 Posts: 160
    Options
    mininova and the piratebay.. yeah I know.. it's stealing.. but I don't care. I also get my movies from there too.
    thanks for the heads up, ill have to check those sites out!
  • fasttrack27
    Options
    iTunes, plus get CD's from the library and import them into iTunes.
  • 5oh9
    5oh9 Posts: 13
    Options
    "mininova and the piratebay.. yeah I know.. it's stealing.. but I don't care. I also get my movies from there too."

Har har.. I love your honesty. Googling the artist name, album name, and the term "mediafire" does wonders too.:drinker:
  • Larry7995
    Options
    Since I got my Droid X phone, I just use Pandora Radio and I don't have to download, it's the coolest thing!

For my ipod I get free podcasts by many trance DJs, just google something like "Thrillseekers podcast"
  • 5oh9
    5oh9 Posts: 13
    Options
    The Droid X is a fun phone. with mine, listening to the youtube video is sometimes good enough.
  • Makers72
    Options
    I get my music free from my andriod phone using Gtunes
  • sunshine7966
    Options
    I LOVE Pandora!! I listen to it on my phone if I go to the gym and on the computer if I'm at home.
  • wingsandahalo
    wingsandahalo Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Soundsbox (www.soundsbox.com) is only about $2 for an entire album - best place to download for sure!
  • Lyadeia
    Lyadeia Posts: 4,603 Member
    Options
    "mininova and the piratebay.. yeah I know.. it's stealing.. but I don't care. I also get my movies from there too."

Har har.. I love your honesty. Googling the artist name, album name, and the term "mediafire" does wonders too.:drinker:

Any issues with incoming viruses and the like? I've heard of horror stories from previous sites like that...even though I got lucky.