I like to think I can...

Options
but I have a hard time following through with these types of things. hello my name is alison and i need motivation.

Replies

• rhodes2b
    rhodes2b Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    You can do it! If you need a friend... just request it! Let's do this journey together.
  • lemmyhead
    lemmyhead Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Me too Alison! I start these things with all the best intentions, but don't get far....I think this is at least the 3rd time I have joined a website like this one....this time its for real though!!
  • Erindipitous
    Erindipitous Posts: 1,234 Member
    Options
    Put on a bikini. That's my motivation. Because if I get my act in gear and follow healthy eating and exercising patterns, I will look slammin' by the time it's warm enough to use it! ;)
  • encapsulate
    Options
    hello, Alison. I know what you mean. good luck with your goals.
  • JayneWilson1963
    JayneWilson1963 Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    Welcome. I love MFP. It has helped me lose 56 pounds in the past 6 months. Feel free to add me as a friend. We can help motivate each other. Good luck on your weight loss journey.
  • CarrieAbbey
    CarrieAbbey Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    Hi Alison, this place is wonderful. You will get all the motivation you need here. Feel free to add me as a friend. Welcome to MFP.:flowerforyou:

Carrie
  • hnoonan
    hnoonan Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Alison, so glad you joined. I never thought this would work. I was almost the same weight n height when I started. I lost 60 lbs since last February. I feel so great now! I can wear anything, including a bikini, and I feel completly happy with my body for the first time ever! The biggest thing is to just record... Even if you are eating junk even if your over, so you get i'n the habit and you know how good or bad your being before you calculate. Good luck it's worth the work trust me!
  • live2dance
    Options
    I am also new on here and am hoping to find support and motivation. I keep "before" pictures of me posted at strategic places around the house. I also have a specific outfit that I am striving to fit into again so it is hanging on my closet door where I can see it every time I get dressed. Good luck :) Feel free to friend me and hopefully we can motivate each other.