not a single x in sight

Options
This morning I'm a little more than half way to my set goal. When I started, it seemed like an almost impossible task, but at this point, I'm thinking I may even aim for a bigger loss than I had planned. It's pretty surreal. A change in mindset and I don't feel deprived at all. I'm just making smarter eating choices and the weight is falling off. The reason for today's post is that I reached a milestone goal. This morning I put on a pair of pants without a single X in the size. Just a large :) I can't even imagine what I'll look and feel like when I reach my goal, but it feels pretty amazing this morning :)

Replies

• happyjack1976
    happyjack1976 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!
  • WillLift4Tats
    WillLift4Tats Posts: 1,699 Member
    Options
    That's so great! Congrats on your hard work :)
  • Butrovich
    Butrovich Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on the NSV milestone and continued journey to a better lifestyle.

Mike
  • Rose6300
    Rose6300 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Awesome achievement! Congratulations.:flowerforyou:
  • RunMyOregonBunsOff
    RunMyOregonBunsOff Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    Great job! Congrats!
  • jchadden42
    jchadden42 Posts: 189
    Options
    That's wonderful! I remember when I was excited that I got down to a single-digit size. It was so exciting. (I'm not very tall, so double digits were large sizes for my frame.) Congratulations!
  • asciiqwerty
    asciiqwerty Posts: 565 Member
    Options
    :drinker:
  • PinkyPan1
    PinkyPan1 Posts: 3,018 Member
    Options
    I am so happy for you! That is quite an achievement and you should be proud.
  • dlbredesen
    dlbredesen Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Great job. Congrats!!
  • bennettinfinity
    bennettinfinity Posts: 865 Member
    Options
    It's always gratifying to see your efforts rewarded! And BONUS - it sounds like you're even more motivated!

Great job! :smile:
  • xWendyJonesx
    xWendyJonesx Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    Well done, whatever you're doing is certainly working for you, keep up the good work.
  • Mommy23js
    Mommy23js Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Great joB! You must feel awesome!
  • JustSomeEm
    JustSomeEm Posts: 20,199 MFP Moderator
    Options
    Congrats! That's AWESOME!
  • shmulyeng
    shmulyeng Posts: 472 Member
    Options
    Congrats!

Dropping three Xs from my size makes clothes shopping easier and more fun.
  • squiggysmama
    Options
    thanks everyone :) I am feeling pretty great today :)
  • ballito
    ballito Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Fantastic. What a great feeling. When I wore a belt the first time for years I was over the moon. You're doing well. Keep up the good work. :drinker:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!