Quest Bar Addict

Options
Hi...my name is Catherine and I am a Quest Bar addict.

It's seriously becoming a problem! I went to the states last week (Canadian, born and raised) and popped by the GNC and was surprised at how cheap the Quest Bars were there! Bought 2 boxes as "an investment" thinking they'd last a while...I'm down to my last 6.
I've literally eaten 4 Quest Bars a day for 3 days straight....not even spaced out throughout the day...once I have one, I brush my teeth and get in bed with a movie so I won't be tempted to grab another, but I can't stop thinking about how delicious they are, so I end up eating one...after another...after another.
I've surpassed my macros for days now after keeping on track for 3 months, broke my low carb diet, and am breaking out.
SOMEONE HELP ME PLEASE!
All I want to do is throw them out but they've cost me so much money I can't bear the thought!

Replies

• lemonsnowdrop
    lemonsnowdrop Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    Just eat the last six and don't buy anymore.
  • lseed87
    lseed87 Posts: 1,105 Member
    Options
    Hide them around the house so you will have a little treasure hunt looking for them XD
  • arabianhorselover
    arabianhorselover Posts: 1,488 Member
    Options
    Think about how expensive they are.
  • IWILLBelieveAchieveInspire
    Options
    OMG..my husband has a serious love of the quest bars too. We are also Canadian and make trips over the border to pick up our quest bars. When we buy them I always save one box for me and put it aside(hiding it now.lol) because i know he goes through them quickly and will find mine and eat them. I was finding i would go for one and they wouldn't be there. Now he comes begging to me to share mine when his are all done. They are pretty expensive so we can't afford to be buying boxes of them all the time. I would suggest anything you have a hard time eating in moderation should probably not be brought into your house..it just makes it easier to stay in control.
  • hasta_la_vista_belly
    Options
    I love the chocolate chip cookie dough QuestBars, but I've learned to just have 1 a day or 1 every other day. But trust me, they are good and I'd eat a bunch more if I could.
  • alexuh
    alexuh Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Never tried one but ordered a box of Choc Chip Cookie Dough & a box of White Choc Raspberry yesterday. I sure hope I like them :laugh: maybes not quiiiite as much as you eh :wink: