Introduce yourself

kathiej13
kathiej13 Posts: 11 Member
edited September 22 in Introduce Yourself
Hi, I am Kathie and just joined. I love to try new workouts and have a variety of exercise videos as well as a indoor trainer for my bicycle and a treadmill and would like direction in how to mix things up so that I don't just rely on the same workout over and over.

Replies

• cmw9696
    cmw9696 Posts: 123
    Hi Kathie! You sound very similar to me! I have multiple dvds, bike trainer, treadmill, and an elliptical machine...I tend to also do the same routines over and over! I do however, plan on starting to train for a duathlon Feb 27, so I am really focusing on that then. For now, it is eye on vacation!

I hope we can help each other out!
  • Hi, I am Heather, my friend told me about this website and I decided to give it a try because I need to start a new path towards being healthy!My goal is to lose quite an amount of weight by summer time so I can dress a lot cuter than I have been able to in years. I have realized that my health will soon start being affected by my weight, and that worries me for my kids. Hopefully this site and the people in it will be able to give me the support I need and want !
This discussion has been closed.