Hello!

Options
Hi! I'm Jessica, 33 year old married mother of one and today is the first day of reaching my fitness and health goals. I am overweight and pretty sedentary, though I have a very busy and active 3 year old. I am doing this because I am tired of being tired, tired of feeling sad about my physical appearance, tired of worrying about the longterm effects this weight and lack of movement with have on my health.

I've had success with weight loss before but really need a way tostick to it. I'm hoping documenting it here and finding a support community will help.

Replies

• sarahsmom1
    sarahsmom1 Posts: 1,501 Member
    Options
    Welcome, It is very easy to keep track of things here. If you need a friend you can befriend me Good Luck
  • barahona
    Options
    hello MY Name is peter- & I Lost 30 POunds- Im trYIng something new. MYFITnessPal..nd Istill want to lose 10 more pounds but i lisftIng weight too...
  • rainbowdash
    rainbowdash Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi Jessica,
    Im Laura. Im also 33, a mother and would like to lose weight for many reasons, but my children ages 5, 3 and 1 are 3 of the reasons that I would like to get fit. Good Luck!
  • duxi77
    duxi77 Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi! This is my first attempt and I just signed up. I am looking to get healthy and I hope this will help. I have gained so much weight in the last few years, I have to get control. Please feel free to friend me!! Any support is good support.
  • emma291981
    Options
    Hi I'm Emma, I'm 29 years old and I weigh 197lbs and would love to lose weight and manage to keep it off this time. I do struggle to lose weight, it takes a long time for it to come off and seems to go back on again very easily! I am really looking to lose weight because I am tired of looking at my wardrobe seeing all my lovely clothes and feeling too fat to wear them! I want to look in the mirror and feel good not think "no, lets try another outfit"
  • laydeedancer
    Options
    Thanks for all your quick hellos! :smile:
  • bustermadison
    Options
    It's great to be part of a community!! I wish everyone a Happy New year and great success in acheiving our goals!! I love the food search on this website. Dunkin Donuts and Chick Fil a? I knew it was bad but Wow!! It should be illegal
  • shanabunch
    Options
    Hi, Jessica! I am 31 and I have a 5 year old son and a 3 year old daughter. I am trying to lose weight for lots of reasons really but the most important one is my health cause it's not so great right now and I want to be around when my kids are old hehe :smile: Feel free to add me as a friend if you would like and we can do this together :smile:
  • gsg37
    gsg37 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Hi Jessica, best of luck to you:)
  • barahona
    Options
    hi jessica -- u lool great>>. And u want to ose weight.??/
  • raydray
    Options
    hello every1,
    This is my first time using something like this and thought i'd give it a go and see how i get on. I need motivation i can diet and exercise but as i do most on my own i need more motivation to keep it up! I have a fab husband who gives me that motivation but i need a little extra when he's at work etc. Good luck to evry1 on here also :smile: