Motivation Request

Options
Hi everyone!
Through talking with a friend on MFP, she said it helped her to see someone elses graph of their major weightloss...how it fluctuates up and down throughout the entire journey but the overall pattern was weight loss. I was just wondering if I could get me some of that motivation! Please pose your weightloss graphs if you don't mind. :-)

Replies

• MrsJennaKwasniewski
    MrsJennaKwasniewski Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    C'mon don't be shy!
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    Honestly, I haven't lost a lot of weight like some of the champions here, but my results have been more about body shape and composition, as well as how I feel. That alone makes a HUGE difference in the quality of life you can achieve though better eating and exercise!

Cheers.
  • absinthexiii
    absinthexiii Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Feeling better, and healthier is ALWAYS good :)

As for the chart. It was nice to see. I wish I could remember WHERE I saw it (like what thread it was, since I didn't comment to follow). But it was a man I believe, who had lost a large sum of weight, and you can see his red line go down through the whole thing, but you could see it zig zag up and down ON the way down. Helps make you feel better when you have a bad week and gain a pound or two :)
  • Koldnomore
    Koldnomore Posts: 1,613 Member
    Options
    There's one in my profile that I made. It's not a long term, a few months maybe but you can definitely see the fluctuations ;)
  • HerkMeOff
    HerkMeOff Posts: 1,002 Member
    Options
    Mine starts at 415lbs.

I got down to 275lbs

I'm currently at 360lbs?

I don't have a fancy graph.
  • amiemitchell
    amiemitchell Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I am just staring over again. Here's my sign! :D Uh oh...no graph...thought I did download that..I will try again later! Ah...there it is.
  • peejaygee1
    peejaygee1 Posts: 3,588 Member
    Options
    c17cb90e-bb34-47e8-8dd8-4a61c8eccc01.png
  • knra_grl
    knra_grl Posts: 1,568 Member
    Options
    There's one in my profile that I made. It's not a long term, a few months maybe but you can definitely see the fluctuations ;)

Hey great success! The chart is great but your progress photos are totally inspiring! Congrats and thanks!
  • MrsJennaKwasniewski
    Options

Hey great success! The chart is great but your progress photos are totally inspiring! Congrats and thanks!

What she said! Thank you for sharing that helps me realize even more that its normal to fluctuate (I'm visual no matter how much I get told I like to see lol)
  • MrsJennaKwasniewski
    Options
    c17cb90e-bb34-47e8-8dd8-4a61c8eccc01.png
    Thank you for sharing as well!