Roughly 100 lbs gone. 30 in the last 75 days..

Options

Replies

• disneygallagirl
    disneygallagirl Posts: 515 Member
    Options
    you look wonderful, congrats!!!
  • maroonmango211
    maroonmango211 Posts: 908 Member
    Options
    great job :D
  • Jwold55
    Jwold55 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    thanks everyone!! I eat between 1200 & 1500 a day on average, but it really varies, I go over often. I'm 5'5"
  • kmg3614
    kmg3614 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • LloydSev
    LloydSev Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    How have you lost so much weight while eating a healthy meals? That's a hell of a lot of progress, congrats.
  • bookworm_847
    bookworm_847 Posts: 1,903 Member
    Options
    Fantastic!
  • sfsoccermom2
    sfsoccermom2 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Great job! You look wonderful.
  • bear2303
    bear2303 Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    Oh my goodness what amazing results!! You look fantastic!! You will reach your goal in no time but you look great now!!!
  • littlelou374
    Options
    What a success – you look great!
  • Jwold55
    Options
    Thank you everyone! And honestly, i think everyone's body reacts differently to calorie counting. I do not hide anything and would love to open my diary to anyone interested. You can see what I eat and see that I have good and bad days, though I don't really put it that way. It's been a lifestyle change and a big lesson on portion sizes and earning foods that are really high in calories. Thank you again everyone for your kind words. :heart: :blushing: :happy:
  • SephiraRose
    SephiraRose Posts: 775 Member
    Options
    Wow fantastic work!! Wonderful transformation.
  • krawhitham
    krawhitham Posts: 831 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!! You're inspiring!
  • pghfitgirl
    pghfitgirl Posts: 44
    Options
    Woo! Amazing! How'd you do it?
  • Jwold55
    Options
    Woo! Amazing! How'd you do it?

This website. I started losing weight on my own before picking back up on here threeish months ago. I have a ten month old son and I have hardly any photos of him and I together from the first few months because I hated how I looked. I told myself that by his first birthday I would be back to where I used to be. He turns one June 25th and I have 22 lbs to go. :) i also walk a lot. I think I'm averaging 20 miles a week according to mapmywalk. :)
  • Polishprinsezz
    Polishprinsezz Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    i am 5'7". your starting weight and goal sounds very similar to mine. i still have 60lbs til i hit my goal of 135. you look great!
  • PJPrimrose
    PJPrimrose Posts: 916 Member
    Options
    Wonderful! You look great!
  • jessica0rae
    jessica0rae Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Great job!! Congrats!
  • debbiedoeshealth
    debbiedoeshealth Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Awesome!
  • vanillacoffee
    vanillacoffee Posts: 1,024 Member
    Options
    So awesome! Fantastic job.
  • wyllden
    wyllden Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Fabulous results, well done. It is inspiring also to hear that you have good and bad days and that despite the bad you have still seen amazing progress! I often have a bad day- which can then lead into 2or 3 bad days before I get myself back on track so it really helps me reading success stories like yours especially as you are the same height as me. I would love to view your diary to perhaps help me make better choices and inspire me further.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!