65 pounds lost in 6 months!!

Options
epido
epido Posts: 353 Member
it was time for measurements with the trainer again a couple days ago. I am sure it will be several days before I get the total number of inches lost, but I do know every single measurement decreased.

In the last two months, I lost ~2% body fat, for a total of ~9% lost since beginning 6 months ago. I also lost 11 pounds, for a grand total of 64.5 pounds in 6 months.

All in all, I am pretty darn proud of what I have been able to accomplish so far!

64pounds_zps2f2dc9c4.jpg

Replies

• StacyRenee77
    StacyRenee77 Posts: 2,732 Member
    Options
    Yay, good job!!
  • BeTheChange352
    BeTheChange352 Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    that's fantastic! what was your diet and routine like?
  • lenac87
    lenac87 Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! Great job!
  • BurntCoffee
    BurntCoffee Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!
  • Domineer
    Domineer Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    it was time for measurements with the trainer again a couple days ago. I am sure it will be several days before I get the total number of inches lost, but I do know every single measurement decreased.

In the last two months, I lost ~2% body fat, for a total of ~9% lost since beginning 6 months ago. I also lost 11 pounds, for a grand total of 64.5 pounds in 6 months.

All in all, I am pretty darn proud of what I have been able to accomplish so far!

64pounds_zps2f2dc9c4.jpg

Awesome news!!
  • rollng_thundr
    rollng_thundr Posts: 634 Member
    Options
    Self-empowerment maximized!
  • ajones1227
    ajones1227 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Nice job!!
  • Sydgirl8
    Sydgirl8 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Fantastic effort!
  • epido
    epido Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    that's fantastic! what was your diet and routine like?

For diet, I have cut out all soft drinks, and rarely eat bread or pasta any more. I have increased the fruits/veggies I eat each day, although I still struggle with getting enough of them. I am just a really picky eater. The other thing I have done is cut out as much processed foods as possible, so really, I'm just trying to eat cleaner.

In the past, I have tried to come up with workout programs on my own, but always failed. This time around, I hired a personal trainer. For anyone that struggles with working out, I can't say enough about how beneficial a trainer has been for me. He helps keep me focused and on track. We meet twice a week, and having that accountability really works for me. When we first started meeting, we did a lot of stuff with the TRX, resistance bands, and a limited amount of free weights. My regular routine now is primarily working out with kettle bells and walking on the days I don't do weights. (There are also days where I will do them both, but not usually.)

That's pretty much it! Things are slightly different right now, since I am nursing a bum shoulder at the moment, but should be back to "normal" in a few weeks.
  • pammiejean40
    pammiejean40 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Thats great!!! Keep up the good work!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!