Calories,Carbs and protein.. Insight please!!

Options
Dietitians recommendations for me:
1000 calories
112g Carbohydrates
62g Protein
33g Fat

Just wanted some opinions on this. If I put it in macro's I get something totally different. Not to mention at each completion of my diary it tells me I'm eating too few calories. 1200?? I'm 5"1 CW 148 lowest weight after surgery 113. Would love to get around 125-130. 42yrs old.. Thanks

Replies

• trinity5703
    trinity5703 Posts: 78
    Options
    Hm... I think I would see different dietitian. I keep mine between 13-1500 per day... and am steadily loosing 1-2 pounds a week.
  • horrorfan
    horrorfan Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    If your physician said 1000 calories is alright, then that is your decision to take his/her advice or not. As for our opinions here on MFP, we are not really authorized to give any advice on diets with that low of a calorie intake. Your best bet is to double check with your doc, get all of your measurements, and make sure what you choose to do is healthy. If you're getting hungry/dizzy/anything, tell your doctor and he can advise you on what to do in your unique situation.
  • candace71
    candace71 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Thanks.. Tonight I finished my journal just below my calorie goal and it told me I would weigh 140.. I'm confused why it wouldn't be less. I already weigh 149. And also something else I noticed. At completion of my logging I may come really close to calorie goal and it gives me a different " if I were to eat this I'd weigh ...." For example tonight I think I had 20 sum calories left and it said 140 but on a different day it may say 130ish with same amount of calories. ??? Just trying to figure it out????????
  • BoxingLifestyle
    BoxingLifestyle Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Hello candace from my personal opinion that seems real low for a calorie intake especially if you are trying to increase in weight. As others said speak to someone else.