Couples getting fit

Options
Any other couples out there getting fit together? Or have any before and afters?

Replies

• blondie1238
    Options
    My husband and I are starting dieting together today! We went grocery shopping together and picked out foods... we already have gym memberships together. I'm putting up before pictures this week, hopefully in the next few months we'll have some good after pictures! :smile:
  • tissyazd
    tissyazd Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Yes! My hubby and I are 2 pounds away from a hundred total loss together. When we hit 100, I am posting before and afters! I don't think I could have had any success if we weren't in this together!
  • CGerman
    CGerman Posts: 539
    Options
    My husband and I started together July 4th - and have helped each other a lot. I don't think either one of us would be where we are without the other one helping and pushing us to keep going. In 6 months we're down about 150 lbs between us.
  • BiloxiBelle
    BiloxiBelle Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    My hubby & I did p90x together in June of 2009. We've been working out together ever since. We have since completed P90x again, P90x+, Insanity, Chalean Extreme. We start Cathe's STS program tomorrow for the next 3 months & will follow that with 8 weeks of George St.Pierre's program. We are 100% on this journey together! I couldn't be as successful without him!
  • CarrieAbbey
    CarrieAbbey Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    Yep, my honey just started doing it. He's been thinking about it for a few weeks now and he's finally joined. I'm extremely happy that's he's doing it with me. We should have a support group just for couples and do some challenges--like by Valentine's day:love: . I'd be happy to do a spreadsheet for this. You pick the goal and send me your starting weight. Anyone interested?:smile:
  • cjusticeg
    cjusticeg Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    i think that would be great, a valentines challenge
  • ginnyroxx
    ginnyroxx Posts: 763
    Options
    yes :) My boyfriend (binary_Jester) and I are doing this together. I love the support and encouragement he gives me. :)
  • ginnyroxx
    ginnyroxx Posts: 763
    Options
    My husband and I started together July 4th - and have helped each other a lot. I don't think either one of us would be where we are without the other one helping and pushing us to keep going. In 6 months we're down about 150 lbs between us.
    your kids are adorable! :heart:
  • BleacherAddict
    Options
    my boyfriend is on his way home from afghanistan and we're starting insanity together when he gets back. :happy:
  • CGerman
    CGerman Posts: 539
    Options
    your kids are adorable! :heart:

Thank you!!
  • MiloBloom83
    MiloBloom83 Posts: 2,723 Member
    Options
    I was inspired by my wife to get fit. She started looking sooooo hot that i figured i coudn't stay fat! She started running and doing triathelons and duathelons, and decided it would be more fun to participate than spectate. So two years later, she's lost 31 pounds, i've lost 40, she's got me to run a Half Marathon, and i still can't keep up.