Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Questions to LADIES ONLY please

Replies

• a10derlady
    a10derlady Posts: 9 Member
    I actually exercise longer during that time of the month. I notice that it makes me feel better all around. I have less cramping, a lighter flow, a lot more energy and better mood.
  • I've always tended to have a lot of energy on day 1. I'll work out hard that day, and then lighter workouts the following two or three.

same!
  • I actually exercise longer during that time of the month. I notice that it makes me feel better all around. I have less cramping, a lighter flow, a lot more energy and better mood.

Oh lucky! I find it doesn't help lighten my flow though :(
  • xxhieixx
    xxhieixx Posts: 89 Member
    I actually want to exercise more during that time of the month lol. It makes me feel good and lessens cramps, puts me in a better mood.
  • AeonAi
    AeonAi Posts: 60
    I don't mine only lasts two days. If I exercise then I spot for like 5 days ick
  • lemon629
    lemon629 Posts: 501 Member
    I usually exercise as usual, but I do skip once in a while if I feel extra bad and need to lie down. I hardly ever feel that bad, though.

Sometimes exercise helps, sometimes makes it worse.
  • wheird
    wheird Posts: 7,963 Member
    Considering that a lot of the cramping and bloating is due to water retention...exercise could help by removing water and sodium from your body.
  • suzyfrancoise
    suzyfrancoise Posts: 9 Member
    I do not let that time of the month stop me.. I feel sluggish but after my work out I feel better, then you can have desert without quilt...
  • Will_Thrust_For_Candy
    Will_Thrust_For_Candy Posts: 6,109 Member
    Again? Really? Awesome.
  • Left4Good
    Left4Good Posts: 304
    Honestly i workout/exercise more when i am on my totm because it helps the cramps.
  • spirit095
    spirit095 Posts: 1,017 Member
    I exercise through my TOM. I do weight lifting 3x a week, so it's usually only 1 day that I'm doing it on a crampy day, which I can live through. I find that long walks can help to alleviate some of the uncomfortable symptoms. And also drinking lots of water.
  • nrheasley
    nrheasley Posts: 78 Member
    I guess, I am a little afraid guys may come across this thread but oh well...I have never had much of a cramp problem and exercising helps but a very heavy flow.

Seriously? What guy doesn't know that women have periods??
  • nrheasley
    I notice my workouts can be much more difficult to get through around that time. I get tired and achy more quickly. I try to schedule one of my rest days strategically. But I don't give myself more than a day off. The weight gain is difficult enough to deal with on its own without having the guilt of slacking.
  • nrheasley
    I notice my workouts can be much more difficult to get through around that time. I get tired and achy more quickly. I try to schedule one of my rest days strategically. But I don't give myself more than a day off. The weight gain is difficult enough to deal with on its own without having the guilt of slacking.
  • nespinosa3
    nespinosa3 Posts: 116
    I workout on these days too :) I don't know if it helps or not, but I don't want to give my body some excuse to slow down my progress. What I do find during those days though is a looooooooooot of hunger
  • anneboleynr
    anneboleynr Posts: 23 Member
    I exercise as normal most of the time. If one day I'm really fatigued, I rest and do a workout the next day. So basically I try to do things I normally do but if I'm too tired I do give myself a break.
  • sweetcurlz67
    sweetcurlz67 Posts: 1,168 Member
    Just Do It!!! :flowerforyou:
  • Agatefairy
    Agatefairy Posts: 153 Member
    I definitely do! It actually helps give me more energy in the long run, and doing yoga helps decrease cramps. I don't do any inverted poses though, but other than that-yes :-)
  • I am sorry if this is a repost, I usually reply to topics and created one of my own now.
  • I guess, I am a little afraid guys may come across this thread but oh well...I have never had much of a cramp problem and exercising helps but a very heavy flow.

Seriously? What guy doesn't know that women have periods??

Of course guys know, I just did not want to make room for immature comments from some people.