Good workout?

Options
http://www.fitnessmagazine.com/videos/m/84571994/tone-all-over-equipment-free-total-body-workout.htm

This seems like it would burn a lot of calories but maybe I'm being too hopeful?

Replies

• JaysWays
    JaysWays Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    seems like a great workout! If your having trouble finding a good workout routine or program. Feel free to message me. I am coach and that is what I do for living to help people find there soulmate workout lol or at least a workout they somewhat like
  • neveragain84
    neveragain84 Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    The best workouts will always be the ones you enjoy the most. Burning calories are important, but just do what feels good and is fun for you. I've done a lot of different workouts and didn't really find "the one" until I started jogging. Do what's fun because you'll stick with it then.
  • jenna40_2go
    jenna40_2go Posts: 101
    Options
    I have done a ton of different workouts. I have found that I really like the T25 program for working out. It's short which is good for me and its fun. Don't get me wrong, it kicks my butt every time. I have only been doing it a week and I do the last weekly workout tomorrow but I actually look forward to them. Find what you like to do and stick to it! Feel free to add me! Good luck!