Looking for people like me

Options
Hi all. Looking to add some friends who have my same goals in mind: women or men who don't have a lot of weight to lose and aren't currently obese, but want to drop a few pounds and get in better shape. I'm also vegetarian so I'd love hearing from others too.

I mean NO insult to those with more to lose since the challenges are the same no matter how much you're looking to lose, I'd just like to connect with like minded people who can relate to me at this stage of the journey.

Replies

• DrumlineGirl
    DrumlineGirl Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I'm a 30-year-old woman, my goal is 17 lbs, and I've lost 5 so far. I'm mainly wanting to exercise more, build a little muscle and eat healthy. I also have a white kitty like your avatar :happy: I am a pesce-vegetarian (I eat seafood, but no other meat).

I'd be glad to be friends if you wish to add me.
  • servingthealiens
    servingthealiens Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Added. Gotta be friends with a fellow member of the Pretty White Kitty Club. :heart:
  • servingthealiens
    Options
    Bump
  • pamp1emousse
    pamp1emousse Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    Hi, I want to lose about 14lbs but mostly tone up and get really fit. I used to be veggie and love vegetarian food but I never managed to get enough protein so now I eat white meat and a little fish every now and again
  • servingthealiens
    Options
    Added you! :)