The Walking Dead

Replies

• Tryxxie2013
    Tryxxie2013 Posts: 1,489 Member
    The ENTIRE family ADORES the Walking Dead!

I was the first, my husband came next...

My 10-year-old son thinks that Carl is the all time coolest kid, and has a MAJOR crush on Beth (not to mention that Emily Kinney's music rings out through my house on a regular basis).

My 4-year-old daughter catches bits and pieces of it by sneaking into the living room...and she thinks that her Daddy is Rick, which is far too cute for words.

Our family Halloween plans;

Husband = Rick
    Son = Carl
    Daughter = Little girl zombie in the first episode of the first season (pink robe & bunny slippers)
    Me = Some cool zombie costume to go with her

So yeah, I'm heartbroken that we have to wait 'till October!
  • ChrisR0se
    ChrisR0se Posts: 1,855 Member
    love TWD, anyone read the comics?
  • Steff46
    Steff46 Posts: 516 Member
    I love TWD! Been reading the comics as well. I can't wait to see what happens next!
  • Swaggs51
    Swaggs51 Posts: 716 Member
    Huge Huge Huge fan....

Dammit Carl!

Look at the flowers...

ahhh thats so messed up!!!
  • Best. Show. Ever. Seriously, after my kids and working out, it is the central preoccupation of my life.
  • intenseze
    intenseze Posts: 20
    HUGE fan here! I'm thinking of watching them all again on Netflix. I saved this season on my DVR and watched the finale twice so far. I am dying that I have to wait until flipping OCTOBER!
  • JustinAnimal
    JustinAnimal Posts: 1,335 Member
    Hopefully this doesn't get shouted down too badly.

I've read the first 100 comics and they freakin' rock. Had to buy a few hardback versions for the library. Gorgeous stuff for z-apoc!

And don't get me wrong, seasons one and two were outstanding. Personally, I've seen nothing but decline since two. I watched a few episodes of four (hated three), which people said was getting better, but it didn't do anything for me.

Season one, however, will live on in immaculate glory, in my mind. And maybe my blu-ray collection, if I'm lucky.
  • anissa333
    anissa333 Posts: 175 Member
    Yep and live very close to where its filmed. Norman Reedus was actually having dinner one day last week with his 20 yr old girlfriend here!!
  • surfinbird_1981
    surfinbird_1981 Posts: 946 Member
    Yep and live very close to where its filmed. Norman Reedus was actually having dinner one day last week with his 20 yr old girlfriend here!!

haha lucky ***** she is :laugh:
  • DrFlave
    DrFlave Posts: 59 Member

I've read the first 100 comics and they freakin' rock. Had to buy a few hardback versions for the library. Gorgeous stuff for z-apoc!

And don't get me wrong, seasons one and two were outstanding. Personally, I've seen nothing but decline since two. I watched a few episodes of four (hated three), which people said was getting better, but it didn't do anything for me.

Season one, however, will live on in immaculate glory, in my mind. And maybe my blu-ray collection, if I'm lucky.

Yeah, some of the episodes dragged on a bit. It was like watching a soap opera with the occasional zombie. I think it picked up again in the last few seasons though. Lots of action. Can't wait to see the next season.
  • molonlabe762
    molonlabe762 Posts: 411 Member
    My wife and I love it. But we got rid of our Direct TV to save some money and have been Netflixing. So we have to wait for this season to come out.....AAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!
  • Swaggs51
    Swaggs51 Posts: 716 Member
    Who dies next????
  • Love TWD..my six year old daughter introduced a new game to her classmates..whichever kid gets "bit" (tagged) is a zombie..HA! My daughter plays a mean zombie..dragging her foot, moaning...It cracks me up..

and for the record..she does not watch the show..she just knows Dad is a huge fan..I chase the kids around the house as a zombie all the time..they love it!
  • LassoOfTruth
    LassoOfTruth Posts: 735 Member
    Did anyone notice the sunflowers connection?

BjlrfoqIQAAHjyT.jpg

Mind, blown!
  • tuffytuffy1
    tuffytuffy1 Posts: 920 Member

I am a huge fan of the show, and I have to agree with you. The first season was outstanding. I wish every season could be like that. I think this latest season was probably the second best.
  • intenseze
    intenseze Posts: 20
    Honestly I didn't care very much for the second part of this season. I like them all together and the whole "we're separated, and trying to find each other" got on my nerves. I do want to know where the heck Beth got taken to, and if any part of her is on that dang grill though!
  • LankyYankee
    LankyYankee Posts: 260 Member
    YES! Extremely bitter the season is over
  • Haltermania
    Haltermania Posts: 288 Member

BjlrfoqIQAAHjyT.jpg

Yea i noticed that too. I still think the season finale was weak. My favorite episode was when Tyrese and Carol were at the house with the kids
  • BrainyBurro
    BrainyBurro Posts: 6,129 Member

BjlrfoqIQAAHjyT.jpg

interesting. hmmm....
  • melissajane83
    melissajane83 Posts: 54 Member
    awesome show!!