Abs after babies?

Options

Replies

• TheRealJigsaw
    TheRealJigsaw Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    You should focus more on Your kids, not how You look. Besides I am guessing You are married - so You already have someone who likes You and thinks You look fine. Creepy photo btw :/

So why are you on MFP tryna lose 26ibs?
  • staceymae19
    staceymae19 Posts: 63
    Options
    I don't think i have diastasis recti? My stomach is flat just not toned at all with a little bit of loose skin.
  • stephaniebeaudin5
    Options
    Go on you tube and watch some awsome ab sculpting videos then pinpoint those that scream intensity and write them out into a workout along with a motivational photo
    For yourself. Whenever you workouy have that photo
    Either as your wallpaper on yout phone or nearby and make sure to give 110% to every ab move and amp it up with change and excitment. Make an ab burner playlist and tell
    Yourself I can get there and WILL I want this and I am not giving
    Up until I SEE results then watch how your whole
    Life suddenly changes for the better. Diet routine, exercise, getting things accomplished feeling like a bad *kitten*!
    Message me if you want more ideas. Goodluck you will
    Get there
  • Holly_Roman_Empire
    Holly_Roman_Empire Posts: 4,440 Member
    Options
    You should focus more on Your kids, not how You look. Besides I am guessing You are married - so You already have someone who likes You and thinks You look fine. Creepy photo btw :/

Obvious troll. Didn't someone bust you the other day by google image searching your pic?
  • jackpotclown
    jackpotclown Posts: 3,291 Member
    Options
    I've seen enough women with multiple kids that still have flat stomachs, may not be perfect 6 pack but it is quite possible \m/
  • angf0679
    angf0679 Posts: 1,120 Member
    Options

I am not a mom yet (though I hope to be someday :smile: ) but there is NOTHING wrong with a lady wanting to look good for her husband and kids! Just because someone because a mom doens't mean she should let herself go and not care what she looks like or that she is living a healthy life style.
  • Mia_RagazzaTosta
    Mia_RagazzaTosta Posts: 4,885 Member
    Options
    Three kids and a subtle outline
    300gt48.gif
  • staceymae19
    staceymae19 Posts: 63
    Options
    Thank you all so much for the support!! :)
  • AllOutof_Bubblegum
    AllOutof_Bubblegum Posts: 3,646 Member
    Options

Uh, who are you, and what the heck is wrong with you?
  • AllOutof_Bubblegum
    AllOutof_Bubblegum Posts: 3,646 Member
    Options

Wow that was mean.... I do focus on them. My husband works out as well and whats wrong with wanting to look the best you can?

Because then you'll just make everyone in the laundry room jealous and think you're out to steal their stuff, (amirite, catlady? :laugh: )
  • jstout365
    jstout365 Posts: 1,686 Member
    Options

Uh, who are you, and what the heck is wrong with you?

She's trolling the threads, just had another one where she told someone they should not have had premarital sex and conceived a child out of wedlock......which would have prevented the situation having nothing to do with having a child.
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options
    Go on you tube and watch some awsome ab sculpting videos then pinpoint those that scream intensity and write them out into a workout along with a motivational photo
    For yourself. Whenever you workouy have that photo
    Either as your wallpaper on yout phone or nearby and make sure to give 110% to every ab move and amp it up with change and excitment. Make an ab burner playlist and tell
    Yourself I can get there and WILL I want this and I am not giving
    Up until I SEE results then watch how your whole
    Life suddenly changes for the better. Diet routine, exercise, getting things accomplished feeling like a bad *kitten*!
    Message me if you want more ideas. Goodluck you will
    Get there

Say what?? :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh:
  • neandermagnon
    neandermagnon Posts: 7,436 Member
    Options

......because the only possible reason a woman would want to look nice is to get a man..... :noway: WTF

focusing on being healthy means that she'll be around longer for her kids, and set a good example to them so they also have a healthy lifestyle and don't become obese..... childhood obesity nowadays is a big problem. Parents who are active and eat healthy are setting an excellent example for their kids and helping to protect them from becoming obese....
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym Posts: 5,573 Member
    Options
    <~~~ has 2 kids
    Options
    Yeah, from what my wife was saying, having a C-section makes a difference because your muscles were pulled away from the front to get to the baby.. Not saying it isn't possible.. just more difficult?

I had 2 c-sections.
    Options

you sound fun. Wanna be friends??
  • ironrat79
    ironrat79 Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    I have to give credit where credit is due...my ex-wife had amazing abs after our second child. She just had another baby with her new husband, so I can't comment current status. I just know that it's possible to be ripped in the mid-section postpartum. Good luck!
  • heatherloveslifting
    heatherloveslifting Posts: 1,428 Member
    Options
    I'm 42 and have had 2 babies, one c-section. It's not quite like before babies, but I still love my tummy.
  • heatherloveslifting
    heatherloveslifting Posts: 1,428 Member
    Options
    Yeah, from what my wife was saying, having a C-section makes a difference because your muscles were pulled away from the front to get to the baby.. Not saying it isn't possible.. just more difficult?

I had 2 c-sections.

And so gorgeous and inspiring! :flowerforyou:
    Options

I had 2 c-sections.

And so gorgeous and inspiring! :flowerforyou:

thanks love!!