Abs after babies?

Options
124»

Replies

• Jenn_Lyn1102
    Jenn_Lyn1102 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    You should focus more on Your kids, not how You look. Besides I am guessing You are married - so You already have someone who likes You and thinks You look fine. Creepy photo btw :/

Talk about creepy photo, check yours out! How rude of you.

OP I feel you, after a c-section...I am still looking for abs as well! And I am married, so like she said above maybe I shouldn't care what I look like just because I have a husband?! Because she obvi knows how much we focus on our children... :huh:
  • Yanicka1
    Yanicka1 Posts: 4,564 Member
    Options
    I had 6 babies and while I don't have amazing abs my core is not too shabby
  • kikif617
    kikif617 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Had 2 c-sections, and honestly I give up on ever ever abs (never had them to began with), at this point I just want a flat belly, and even that feels impossible. My fear is that I will get my stomach down, but still have that little overlap skin that comes with having a c-section, and I definitely don't want any type of surgery.
  • staceymae19
    staceymae19 Posts: 63
    Options
    I had 6 babies and while I don't have amazing abs my core is not too shabby

Wow 6?! Good for you! You look amazing!
  • I_Will_End_You
    I_Will_End_You Posts: 4,397 Member
    Options
    <---- Work in progress, but getting there!
  • devil_in_a_blue_dress
    devil_in_a_blue_dress Posts: 5,214 Member
    Options
    You should focus more on Your kids, not how You look. Besides I am guessing You are married - so You already have someone who likes You and thinks You look fine. Creepy photo btw :/

What, nobody stole your neighbor's clothes today?
  • MamaFunky
    MamaFunky Posts: 735 Member
    Options
    I have had two c-sections. I like to rotate and do various Jillian DVD's. She does a great job mixing cardio with strength training and core work.

You can do it!! :smile:
  • christy0623
    christy0623 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I've had 4 babies.. no C-sections.
    (First time posting a photo... hope it works!)

c5bb91ca-3466-4a22-adb4-6397ce1098b0_zpsd81a1569.jpg

ETA: No idea how to make it smaller ...sorry!
  • staceymae19
    staceymae19 Posts: 63
    Options
    I have had two c-sections. I like to rotate and do various Jillian DVD's. She does a great job mixing cardio with strength training and core work.

I am doing Jillians six week six pack right now.... love her!! :)
  • MamaFunky
    MamaFunky Posts: 735 Member
    Options

I am doing Jillians six week six pack right now.... love her!! :)

yes! That is one of my favorites too! Killer Abs is great as well! :smile:
  • tlcarolinagirl
    tlcarolinagirl Posts: 1,700 Member
    Options
    It's definitely possible. I gained 80 lbs with my pregnancy and I had a c-section. I've been on this ride for 5 months now and I'm starting to see my abs trying to form....See Profile Pic. It's definitely possible!! I do T-25 Focus, weightlift, and run...as well as situp/crunches.

Good Luck!!
  • Booksandbeaches
    Booksandbeaches Posts: 1,791 Member
    Options
    Don't feed the troll you guys. She's not even all that good at trolling. *yawn*
  • _Tink_
    _Tink_ Posts: 3,845 Member
    Options
    I've had three pregnancies; the most recent baby was born 6 months ago. This is a current pic:

PSX_20140411_082731_zps1d129c7d.jpg

This last pregnancy was my healthiest by far and was the only one during which I worked out consistently. For a 40 year old with no thyroid, I think it worked out pretty well in my favor.

b6f52998-7fb5-4d45-9c1a-27ecc3ea6a11_zpscb901a82.png
  • Fitfully_me
    Fitfully_me Posts: 647 Member
    Options
    I've had three pregnancies; the most recent baby was born 6 months ago. This is a current pic:

This last pregnancy was my healthiest by far and was the only one during which I worked out consistently. For a 40 year old with no thyroid, I think it worked out pretty well in my favor.

MIND BLOWN!!!
    Amazing! & SO inspirational.
  • heatherloveslifting
    heatherloveslifting Posts: 1,428 Member
    Options

MIND BLOWN!!!
    Amazing! & SO inspirational.

Just wanted to say I looked like your 9 month pic at about 4 months! :laugh: Would totally love to look like your 4 month pic now! :drinker:
  • shadow2soul
    shadow2soul Posts: 7,692 Member
    Options
    bump
  • Peter_Brady
    Peter_Brady Posts: 3,750 Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    I've had 4 babies.. no C-sections.
    (First time posting a photo... hope it works!)

c5bb91ca-3466-4a22-adb4-6397ce1098b0_zpsd81a1569.jpg

ETA: No idea how to make it smaller ...sorry!

@christy0623

Awesome job and nice ink
  • Bruyere1019
    Bruyere1019 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Wow ladies, you all look amazing! I'm struggling with this as well. I've had two regular births then the last one was a c-section. The left over skin the hangs over was new for me. I was told you can't get rid of the c section pooch. That being said, my skin is starting to tighten. I'm feeling very motivated and inspired by the responses I'm reading. Glad someone posted this!