Brand New here

Options
Hello all My name is Thomas Higgs and I am new to the site...reminds me of Facebook. Anyway just wanted to introduce myself, get fit and meet some new people. I am from California, I just turned 31. Need some friends and support....get back with me

Replies

• life1979_24
    life1979_24 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    sent request
    welcome to mfp thomas
  • nora62662
    Options
    Welcome. If you need a friend add me on.
  • kimi233
    kimi233 Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Welcome, and best of luck!
  • jewelzz
    jewelzz Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Welcome :bigsmile:
  • JayneWilson1963
    JayneWilson1963 Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    Welcome. I love MFP. It has helped me lose 56 pounds in the past 6 months. I know you will love it here too! Feel free to add me as a friend, we can help motivate each other! Good luck on your weight loss journey!
  • Adale311
    Options
    Hello Thomas,

My name is Candice and I am new on this site too. I actually just moved to California about 4 months ago. Good question about the P90X- I was wondering the same thing. I am no longer doing the program, but really enjoy the yogaX and feel that it burns more calories than the general yoga listed on here. Good luck with the program!
  • gtime79
    Options
    Hey thanks for the reply...where abouts do you live in Cali...welcome to a broke state! hehe. anyway, yeah the Yoga on p90x is rough....I'm not flexible at all...I gotta find out how to report it.