Back on the Wagon

Options
I fell off the wagon over the past week. No reason, really. I just was overwhelmed trying to figure out calories. No real excuse.
I didn't go crazy, but I indulged.

So, I'm hitting the reset button.

Replies

• goaliema
    goaliema Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Well...welcome aboard again! Just remember..if you fall..you must get back on asap! Don't wait until the next day or week! It is like riding a bike...you fall...you get back on and ride to where you are going ...you just don't walk away leaving the bike for someone else to snag.
    You can do it. There will be little bumps in the road( whether it be a social outing, stress, a party or a pity party...lol or a plateau) but even if you try to stay focus and slowly move over them..you will get where you are going!

Today is a great day and it is all the you want and are willing it to be!!!

Glad to hear that you have a reset button...lol

all the best
    Goaliema
  • grumpy2032
    grumpy2032 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I fell off the wagon almost 3 yrsago and gained 50 but I am back on with all that I am tryin to get rid of 50 in my 50th year of life
  • goaliema
    goaliema Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Today is a great day and it is all the you want and are willing it to be!!!

opps... I ment
    Today is a great day and it is all ****that**** you want and are willing it to be!!!
  • msdebg
    msdebg Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Well good for you! You can always start again and you are :-):happy:
  • Lizard863
    Lizard863 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    True. No use beating myself up over it. It was a choice. Now choose to move on, right?

Just wish I had the energy to go to the gym .I am fighting some bug and amd very lethargic.
  • KatieJellerson
    KatieJellerson Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    How do you keep from falling off the wagon? I do good for a long time and then I will slip up for a couple of months and have to start all over again. There are just so many good foods and so little time to get it all in. Well, here I go again. Hopeflly for good. Good luck to you as well :)