Back to MFP, need some friends!

Options
25 year old, married, teacher here.. I used MFP before but have created a new account to start fresh. Daily logger, just looking for some people who are encouraging and want to share recipes and ideas too! 17 pounds to go! Please add me!

Replies

• chivalryder
    chivalryder Posts: 4,391 Member
    Options
    Anyone and everyone may feel free to send me a request!
  • bonkosaurusrex
    Options
    Ditto!
  • ThisCanadian
    ThisCanadian Posts: 1,086 Member
    Options
    Hi,

I've been logging consistently for over 325 days. I'm not too active in the forums but I do like to interact with people on my friend's list. I also weight train and am getting back into jogging. I'm a stay at home parent so I'm online throughout the day. Feel free to add me as a friend.
  • cmbauer99
    cmbauer99 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Added you to the list. Its all about support
  • StephanieT0602
    StephanieT0602 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Friend request sent. I try to log daily and interact regularly with those on my friends list :)
  • londonlady4
    londonlady4 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hi! Sort of in the same boat. I'm trying to really make it work this time and I'm hoping the community will help me stick with it!

Feel free to add me! :)
  • PikaYou
    PikaYou Posts: 5
    Options
    Same here. Request sent!

Took a very long break from MFP due to.....life. School, work, relationships and blah blah blah. When I stopped around Nov. 2012, I was around 160 lbs but the 2 year break loaded close to 30lbs on me. Trying to get it back on track too.