Wii Gaming System!!!

Options
I'm really not the type of person who likes to go to the gym or go walking at a park. Especially during this cold winter. So I have came up with the solution by playing the wii. I love wii sports and wii fit. It is fun and helps pass the time by. I would love to find people who have joined MyFitnessPal and have the wii system. My goal is to find fellow fitnesspal friends and add them as friends on my wii system so that I can stay motivated while at the same time help someone else stay motivated.

If you are interested please let me know. Thank You.:happy:

Replies

• Dom80
    Dom80 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    All I use is the Wii to exercise with. I use mainly the ea active and ea active 2.
  • klewis1119
    Options
    I'm gonna have to look into that. I might run by gamestop and see if they have one cheap.
  • helengator1
    Options
    I didn't invest in the wii fit or active, but do love the Zumba fitness for the wii. It's just a regular game-no extras to buy :). Also, try Craigslist in your area if you are looking to but used. I get a lot of things on craigslist with success. Just be careful! Enjoy and way to go getting the exercise in instead of just saying "it's too cold-wait till spring"! Yay for you!
  • michie1979
    michie1979 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I have wii active.... That's the ea one isn't it?? I've moved house so I've to find all my wii parts and set back up with new tv so bear with me :) I would love to add u on it, as I havnt tried that before!
  • klewis1119
    Options
    Thank you and I have heard a lot about the Zumba game so I think I'm gonna buy that sometime this week. I always try to stay motivated to excersise despite the weather because I live in Texas and anyone who lives in Texas knows that it could be 85 degrees one day and it could be snowing the next lol.
  • Adsnwfld
    Adsnwfld Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    wii fitness plus has some good training tips as well as some fun games. Nothing to intense but fun. My niece has a dance game for the wii that gets your heart rate up also.
    Anything is better then sitting on the couch waiting for spring.
  • Teena413
    Options
    Hi there....

I'm interested in joining in...

Teena
  • Teena413
    Options
    My DH got me for Christmas lets see, Zumba; Biggest Loser (second one); Jillian Michael 2011; & Actiive 2... I guess he really wants to see me lose the weight I need to lose. Either way I just LOVE the Wii... Actually, because my DD (whose's 8) doesn't want to share the Wii my DH went out & got me another game (for an early Valetine's Day gift). So I don't have to wait for her to be done with it, now I have another one... :)
  • Sttigg
    Sttigg Posts: 1
    Options
    Wii Boxing can burn over 90 Calories every 10 mins. The more you go for it the more you get out of it. It gets my BPM up around 150.
  • Eve1972
    Eve1972 Posts: 297
    Options
    I use EA Sports Active and love it!