DAILY GOAL...PEOPLE HELP OTHERS STAY MOTIVATED!!!

Options
MY DAILY GOAL IS A POST I CREATED TO HELP EVERYONE STAY MOTIVATED AND TRY TO GET PEOPLE EXCITED ABOUT LOSSING WEIGHT.

ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS POST YOUR DAILY GOAL EVERYDAY AND WHAT IT IS THAT YOU WANT TO ACCOMPLISH BY THE END OF YOUR DAY. THEN WHEN THE END OF THE DAY COMES LET US KNOW IF YOU ACCOMPLISHED IT OR NOT. SOMETIMES ALL SOMEONE NEEDS TO STAY MOTIVATED IS A LITTLE ENCOURAGEMENT AND SUPPORT.

PLEASE HELP ME TO GET THIS STARTED. :happy:

Replies

• klewis1119
    Options
    MY DAILY GOAL: My daily goal is to excersise at least 30 minutes today and to stay under my 1200 calorie limit despite the fact that I have a cold.
  • Nlongenecker
    Options
    My Daily Goal: Drink (2) of my 34 oz. water bottle=68oz Total
  • smacaulay
    smacaulay Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Daily goal is to eat around 1,500 calories and to exercise at least 30 minutes!
  • sburt1
    sburt1 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    My goal is to stay under my daily calories!!
  • ebonybliss
    Options
    My goal is to not exceed my calories and drink water water water!!!
  • mckennamom
    mckennamom Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Drink 8 glasses of water
    Stay on track with my calories
    Complete day 2 of the 30-day Shred
  • sara1995
    sara1995 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    My goal today is to stay under my calorie limit and to exercise at least 30 min.
  • kschutz31
    Options
    My goal today is to start back in my exercise "state of mind!"

Forget how many times I've started this, focus on finishing it and maintaining it!
  • klewis1119
    Options
    I REACHED MY DAILY GOAL TODAY. WENT WALKING FOR 20 MINUTES THEN PLAYED WII SPORTS AND WII FIT WITH FAMILY FOR ABOUT 30 MINUTES I ALSO STAYED UNDER MY 1200 CALORIES. WHICH WAS VERY HARD CONSIDERING THAT MY GRANDMA MADE SPAGHETTI...YUM
  • Hoosiermomma
    Hoosiermomma Posts: 877 Member
    Options
    DAILY GOAL: Elliptical and keep under my calories!
  • klewis1119
    Options
    My daily goal: to not eat past 9 and have 60 calories left over. I know ur not supposed to eat past 6:30 but I don't go to bed till 12
  • julluv
    julluv Posts: 27
    Options
    Hi Im new here but so far I love it!!!

My goal today is excercise for an hour, try to stick to my calorie intake, and drink 64 oz of water. Im thinking the water will be the hardest! Odd I know seems like it should be the easiest but not for me I never drink enough water!! Good luck everyone! I hope everyone meets their goal!
  • nomoremuffintopness
    nomoremuffintopness Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    My goal today is to stay under my calorie limit and to exercise at least 30 min
  • smacaulay
    smacaulay Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Daily Goal - exercise at least 30 minutes - stay under 1500 calories, drink water!
  • helengator1
    Options
    This is nice, thanks :) My daily goal: get to yoga class this afternoon despite the kid frenzy when I get home from work, lol.
  • julluv
    Options
    WATER WATER WATER!!!!!! Exercise for 60 min and stay on track with my food!!! STAY MOTIVATED TODAY!!! Good luck everyone!!
  • klewis1119
    Options
    My daily goal: To excersise on wii fit for at least 25 minutes. I reached my goal yesterday and I'm going to try today
  • njbranham
    Options
    My goal is to not go over my calories and exercise at least an hour today! : )
  • julluv
    Options
    Major exercise! I am so tired today!