peanut butter & co.

Options
Anyone else a huge fan of peanut butter & co. peanut butter? I just discovered it a couple months ago and man, I am hooked. I will never go back to jif or any other brand of pb again!! My favorite is dark chocolate dreams. I have tried the white chocolate- it is pretty good too, but I'm more of a fan of dark chocolate. I just bought the bees knees and smooth operator kinds. Bees knees tastes a little too heavy for me, with the honey and all, but smooth operator is good ole plain peanut butter done right! Lol, i was wondering if anyone else has tried any other flavors, like the cinnamon raisin?! For anyone who hasn't tried this brand, it is awful good and without any bad stuff in it! Give it a try- you won't be sorry!

Replies

• elid
    elid Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    Yes! I love the cinnamon raisin! It's really, really good in oatmeal with some frozen blueberries thrown in.
  • 4lafz
    4lafz Posts: 1,078 Member
    Options
    Yum - got it on my list now - thanks for the tip!
  • utes09
    utes09 Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    I haven't tried it but they sound amazing. I'm going to see if I can find any around me!
  • atampa
    atampa Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    im on it! i live in NY im going to the store and try their menu. i love peanut butter!
  • TheMaidOfAstolat
    TheMaidOfAstolat Posts: 3,222 Member
    Options
    the dark chocolate dreams is the best!
  • wriglucy
    wriglucy Posts: 1,064 Member
    Options
    Anyone else a huge fan of peanut butter & co. peanut butter? I just discovered it a couple months ago and man, I am hooked. I will never go back to jif or any other brand of pb again!! My favorite is dark chocolate dreams. I have tried the white chocolate- it is pretty good too, but I'm more of a fan of dark chocolate. I just bought the bees knees and smooth operator kinds. Bees knees tastes a little too heavy for me, with the honey and all, but smooth operator is good ole plain peanut butter done right! Lol, i was wondering if anyone else has tried any other flavors, like the cinnamon raisin?! For anyone who hasn't tried this brand, it is awful good and without any bad stuff in it! Give it a try- you won't be sorry!

My husband buys that. I compared his dark chocolate one with my regular reduced fat Jif, and in terms of calories, and fat, they are about the same. Also, neither of them have trans fat nor cholesterol. So, I think they are both about the same in terms of health. If you're looking for lots of different flavors, however, the PB&Company has MANY!! :)
  • exercisediva
    Options
    The best Peanut Butter EVER!!