Roughly 100 lbs gone. 30 in the last 75 days..

Options
13»

Replies

• bkjk997
    bkjk997 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    That's amazing! You look fantastic! Great work!!
  • bkjk997
    bkjk997 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Thank you everyone! And honestly, i think everyone's body reacts differently to calorie counting. I do not hide anything and would love to open my diary to anyone interested. You can see what I eat and see that I have good and bad days, though I don't really put it that way. It's been a lifestyle change and a big lesson on portion sizes and earning foods that are really high in calories. Thank you again everyone for your kind words. :heart: :blushing: :happy:

I li,e how you put that... "earning foods that are high in calories." That's a nice way to look at it. Again, wonderful job!
  • divainsneakers
    divainsneakers Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • Jwold55
    Jwold55 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone!! Woke up to a ton of friend requests on here. Anyone who wants to see my food diary it's open to friends! & yes i do earn my high calroie foods. theres a day in particular where I walked over 5 miles to have the calories for chinese food for dinner. haha. It's been a crazy lifestyle change but I'm content with it. I don't know what I'd do if i couldnt keep track of what im eating every day.
  • Jwold55
    Options
    25jbhox.jpg

Decided today to put on the same shirt and take a new pic.
    I call this one "same shirt, different day" hahaha.

Anyone know how to edit a post so i can ad this photo to the original post? Thanks!
  • squishyjenn
    squishyjenn Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!!!
  • Ashwee87
    Ashwee87 Posts: 695 Member
    Options
    WOW!! Great job!!
  • Jwold55
    Options
    WOW!! Great job!!

Thank you!
  • Hiker_Rob
    Hiker_Rob Posts: 5,547 Member
    Options
    Great job!! Congrats on your losses so far and good luck with the last bit! Well done, you look great!
  • Jwold55
    Options
    Great job!! Congrats on your losses so far and good luck with the last bit! Well done, you look great!
    Thank you thank you thank you!!!
    =D
  • Hannah_Hopes
    Hannah_Hopes Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    great work! :flowerforyou:
  • Jwold55
    Options
    great work! :flowerforyou:
    Thank you so much! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!