cream cheese

Options
I LOVE cream cheese but I'm out of bagels at the moment. haha.
So I was wondering what else to put it on... what tastes good with it?

Replies

• presariofaded
    Options
  • maggierex
    Options
    we used to put it on graham crackers or put a little on a piece of lunch meat and roll it up! good on pretzels, too.. thanks for making me hungry:sick:
  • jules1984
    jules1984 Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    ritz crackers!
  • dancegirl1
    Options
    Toast! Or rice cakes! Yum!! :)
  • ambertimmons21
    ambertimmons21 Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    I mix fat free cream cheese with cool whip free and use it as a dip for fruit. YUMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!
  • searls717
    Options
    okay, so not the most conservative on calories, but if you take a flour tortilla, spread the cream cheese lightly on it, add a slice or two of turkey breast and some jalepeno's. Roll it up and cut it into rolls. Not sure what the total calories would be, but it is so good!
  • heartshapdworld
    heartshapdworld Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    My mom takes thinly sliced meat (not sure what kind, but it is salty) and rolls it up with cream cheese inside...

Of course, my favorite way to have cream cheese is....Cheesecake!
  • Carrie6o6
    Carrie6o6 Posts: 1,443 Member
    Options
    I melt it into nachos, or on my veggies mixed with a bit of rosemarry... I use it on bran muffins, stuff it into jalapenos wrapped with bacon (not the best thing to lose weight with ahah BUT SO YUMMY!!)
  • carlisled
    Options
    My abosolute favorite snack is Philly fat free cream cheese with Reduced fat Wheat Thins.
  • elliott062907
    elliott062907 Posts: 1,508 Member
    Options

a spoon, Ha Ha Ha
  • magichatter06
    magichatter06 Posts: 3,593 Member
    Options
    I put it on an English Muffin! ...I don't toast mine tho and I eat the light version!

Strawberry Cream Cheese...yummm
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Options
    A slice of bread, cream cheese, covered in sliced up olives.
    Holy cow, it's so yummay!
  • butterfieldwindy
    Options
    Spread on ham is definatly good but I like to put a dill pickle spear in the middle. I used to think it sounded gross until I had one. Yum, yum! :happy:
  • jules1984
    jules1984 Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    Spread on ham is definatly good but I like to put a dill pickle spear in the middle. I used to think it sounded gross until I had one. Yum, yum! :happy:

That's not gross!! That's a pickle dog!!! That's everyone's favorite party food. Slice it up, stick toothpicks on it and serve it on a Santa Claus plate. Also, just slice it for yourself and enjoy!
  • BrandNewLaura
    BrandNewLaura Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options
    I like it on celery...

you can also take lunch meat and make faux sushi rolls...I hope someone else hasn't already said this cause I didn't read all the other messages yet...you take a piece of lunch meat, spread it with cream cheese, then put in cucumber or any other vegetable slices and roll it up...then slice it into little round sushi-like bites...very yummy
  • BrandNewLaura
    Options
    My mom takes thinly sliced meat (not sure what kind, but it is salty) and rolls it up with cream cheese inside...

Of course, my favorite way to have cream cheese is....Cheesecake!

ah someone did post a modification of the faux sushi idea...I just added vegetables...either way is yummy...and the meat I used was ham or turkey or even a slice of cheese...anything will do!
  • jenbar
    jenbar Posts: 1,038 Member
    Options

yup, take some turkey, flatten it out, spread the cream cheese, pickle, roll, yummy and not carbs!
  • BrandNewLaura
    Options

yup, take some turkey, flatten it out, spread the cream cheese, pickle, roll, yummy and not carbs!

ahhh love the pickle idea...loooove pickles!
  • krystalmoore1986
    krystalmoore1986 Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Well this option is a bit high in sodium, but I am so addicted I love imitation crab it is 90 cals for a 1/2 cup serving and I just like to mix it with one tbs ff whipped cream cheese and eat it with a spoon or spread on some whole grain wheat thins or triscuits.
  • krystalmoore1986
    krystalmoore1986 Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    By the way if you buy "Whipped" cream cheese it is fluffier and more spreadable and the portion is larger for less calories because it has more air in it lol.