T25? anyone else doing this?

Options
Just curious how many other MFPs are out the doing this program. How far are you into it and what are your thoughts? I'm finished with day 4 and I'm sore and loving it!

Replies

• lumpy56lump
    lumpy56lump Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I just completed week 4 of the beta round, looking forward to gamma!
  • jenna40_2go
    jenna40_2go Posts: 101
    Options
    I was wondering how it works for you. Do you find yourself looking forward to it. Just trying to find some MFP that are doing this also. Need motivation from those doing the same thing. I find myself cussing Shaun out during the burn out lol. Well when I can actually breathe.
  • lumpy56lump
    lumpy56lump Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Yes, I look forward to it most days. The 5th week of alpha was rough, because it was getting old, but I pushed through it. The first few days of beta were also rough, I'm a little uncoordinated, but I'm good with it now...Every time you do it it seems to get a tad easier. Feel free to add me!
  • FitMom136
    FitMom136 Posts: 720 Member
    Options
    I did his hip hop abs. I also have Chalene's turbo fire along with les mills combat! I love Shaun T. Although I'm partial to Chalene. She is an amazing instructor and her workouts are so fun. Hard but fun. I also find myself cursing at the tv. Lol
  • full_metal89
    Options
    Hi there! I Am about to start my 4th week of the Alpha phase of T25 :) I wasn't very active beforehand so this has been great at helping me get into working out regularly. I feel great after the workout, although the moves do get a tad boring so I am happy 25 minutes go by fast and that I will start Beta soon! My muscles feel more solid and I am overall happy with my results so far.