gift from my boyfriend.. ladies, you'll prob cry! :)

Options
Lil_Leah
Lil_Leah Posts: 376 Member
ok, i officially have the best bf ever. :) he created a little photo album/scrapbook of us. things we like to do, memories we've had (we've known eachother for 10 years, and have only been dating for about 6 months). this is the sweetest thing i've ever had done for me.. i cried like a baby. there's a picture of each page, and a caption of what he wrote.. enjoy!

cover.jpg

cover with penguins - because penguins mate for life. :)

pg1.jpg

To My Leah, From Her Monkey (cuz i call him monkey. :) )

pg2.jpg

Ten years have gone by, yet here we still are. Circumstances are different, but we've never been this far.
As those days have passed, we always come back. Our personalities just mesh, and addictive like crack.
Seems as though, it was true from the start. That there was more than a friendship. We werent supposed to be apart.

pg3.jpg

Whichever label you hold, girlfriend, fiance or wife. One thing stands out the most, they all equal friend for life.
We will make the world jealous, reach levels others just cant touch.
*Holds arms open wide* cause I love you this much!
I wanted things to go slow, and just really be careful. But you are most definitely, not maybe, my April. (if youve ever seen the movie Definitely, Maybe you'll understand this... *sigh*)

pg4.jpg

I have so much fun, doing anything with you. Whether dancing at clubs, or hitting a bar or two.

pg5.jpg

We still get out there, not as much as we used to. But I love when you give me that look. Ya know? That "come here you.."

pg6.jpg

We can cuddle all day, laugh at a silly Teen Mom. Watch movies in the dark, oh, the popcorn we nom. (lmfao)
Having you right there, right next to my side, knowing you're not leaving, is really a great feeling inside.

pg7.jpg

I hope when you guys move here, Pete's(my cat) not a scared little wussy. Cause you've grown to love the dogs, and I've grown to love your.... cat. (hahahahaha!!)

pg8.jpg

I love going to your brothers, and listening to them jam. Everyone has been so great to me, I love every bit of your fam.

pg9.jpg

You chuckled when you saw, that I kept this specific song. But I know that you're aware, That I've been waiting long.
I was down and now up, and you did that for me.
So now I'll try and do the same, no matter the longevity.
Cause I see nothing but you, in the future of me. Normally I'm a pessimist, you got me thinking optimistically. (Lyrics to She Is Love by Parachute. :D)

pg10.jpg

I cant wait to see, how our future plays out. And all the things we do, new memories throughout.
It took a long time, for us to finally happen, but we are together now, and SQUIRREL!(inside joke about Justin's A.D.D., lol)
..and ..and .. and where was i goin?*
*note the deer in the picture - Michael's doesnt carry squirrels, so I had to hire his 4th string stunt double.*

pg11.jpg

I know I'm never one, to be as open as you'd like. But it's kind of a big mountain, that you patiently help me hike.
But nonetheless I cant stress, how much this next line is true. That there's no one else out there for me, I only want to be with and love....

pg12.jpg

mirrors! (YOU!)

ok, now try and tell me he's not the best man in the world!!! :heart: :blushing:

Replies

• brittlynne3579
    brittlynne3579 Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    He is really funny and I love that :laugh:

I love the wussy/cat line...so cute!! He took alot of time to do that and I think it is awesome you have him in your life :drinker:
  • kalebsmama07
    Options
    awesome hun! i wouldnt let him get away! =)
  • MontanaB
    MontanaB Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    awwww that is so cute!
    i love scrapbooking although havent been able to do any for nearly a year now as i didnt have space to bring all my stuff to london when i moved..need to get them brought down!
    your man sounds like a real catch :D
  • camille45
    camille45 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    yeah! honey you got a good one, KEEP HIM!!!! the poem was so cute!
  • robin52077
    robin52077 Posts: 4,383 Member
    Options
    OMG, he is awesome!
    I love the "cat" line too...
    You're so lucky to have a relationship like that.:heart:
  • iamstaceywood
    iamstaceywood Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    adorable. soooooooooooo cute.
  • YeaILift
    YeaILift Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    I'm actually the best manin the world, sorry. He's a distant second though. :smokin:
  • toots99
    toots99 Posts: 3,794 Member
    Options
    That's so sweet!
  • Lil_Leah
    Lil_Leah Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    :happy:
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    That is very sweet!
  • mezmez73
    Options
    what a great guy!!!! God bless u both!
  • chelekaz
    chelekaz Posts: 871 Member
    Options
    That is really beautiful. Sounds like you have a keeper my dear! :happy:
  • tamheath
    tamheath Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    I'm actually the best manin the world, sorry. He's a distant second though. :smokin:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • qwho
    qwho Posts: 157
    Options
    awwwww, that was amazing and adorable!
    hang on tight to him!
  • CBarge
    CBarge Posts: 2
    Options
    That was simply beautiful!!!! Awww I love it!! How Sweet =)
  • adellepuppy
    Options
    Marry him SOOOO HARD!!!
  • thisis4me
    thisis4me Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    How sweet!!! You got a keeper there!! Best wishes to you both:)
  • Pinomami89
    Pinomami89 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    OMG that is LOVE <3 He d id that for you...that is so freaking Cool..He loves you deeply :) U got a Keeper Hun!!!
  • Knbrooks42
    Knbrooks42 Posts: 63 Member
    Options

hmmm are you now? :P