Hello

Options
I've just joined this site as I wanted something visual I could track my progress with. It looks pretty good so far. It's my second day, and I'm on the Scarsdale diet, so far so good. This diet worked really well for me many years ago when I wanted to loose my post pregnancy weight, so I'm going back to it. You can loose up to 1lb a day, but have to do two weeks on two weeks off. On the two weeks off you will still loose weight, just slower, then you back on again to ramp up the weight loss.

I'm feeling very motivated and focussed, and can't wait until I can wear all my clothes that currently don't come close to fitting me.

I have a rough idea of what I weigh, and I know what weight I want to be. I'm going to let the fit of my clothes be my guide rather than the scales. I reckon I have about 30lbs to loose.

Good luck to everyone.

Replies

• dhorie
    dhorie Posts: 2
    Options
    HI : ) I'm just starting out AGAIN today - I'm an X-yo yo-er! Good luck to you. I'm excited, too! It feels like a real beginning for us. My big thing is to NOT grab the processed/easy meal. Dhorie
  • Danzicle
    Options
    Hi Dhorie

I'm with you. I tried loosing weight all last year with one diet or another and ended up weighing more in Dec '10 than I did in Dec'09.

Decided to do the Scarsdale as it worked really well for me years ago. I also like it because it's really precise, I know what I'm supposed to be eating at each meal. It's lots of fresh foods (not a processed meal in sight) that are easy to prepare and tasty to eat.

Onwards and Upwards :-)

Rosemarie