Hello everyone! <<< Nerd

Options
Hello all,

New to the site and of course hoping to lose some weight! I could use a few friends on here for support and to give support to~

I am a gamer at heart, however the more nerdy kind I guess you might say. I play mmos and fantasy games. Love anything that involves Zombies, hardcore Resident Evil fan. I am currently playing Final Fantasy 14 online and having a blast with mah friends!

If anyone needs a good friend or doesn't mind bein my buddy hit me up!

~Nathan

Replies

• Bri_Undead90
    Options
    Hello, its nice to meet you. :) I also am a gamer. I mainly play shooter and horror survival games. Some of my faves are resident evil, dead space, gears of war, borderlands, skyrim, saints row, ect. I also love zombies! Do you watch the walking dead? I'm new to MFP too. Feel free to add me. :)
  • Kazukei
    Kazukei Posts: 6
    Options
    I fell behind on the walking dead but am trying to catch up! I do love survival horror myself, they are coming out with some pretty intense games lately. Dead Space especially, I have been know to scream when playing though... really... really loudly hah
  • pseudomuffin
    pseudomuffin Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    Hi fellow nerd, and greetings!! I'm also a gamer--mostly console right now since my current internet connection isn't good for MMOs... I love FPS & survival horror the best, which lends itself to some awesome zombie games (I'm still recovering from The Last of Us: Left Behind feels) :heart: I also play old school tabletop RPGs (D&D, Pathfinder, etc) and usually default to Chaotic Neutral as it is most like my actual personality :laugh:
  • Bri_Undead90
    Options
    Lol Yeah, dead space will definitely get you. That's my fave game series. The 2nd one is my fave. I was disappointed by 3 but the new weopans system is awesome. I recently played, Outlast. That was a pretty decent scary game. I'm looking really forward to the Evil within. Do you play Xbox?
  • Kazukei
    Options
    Thanks for the add! I used to play D&D but none of my friends are into it anymore unfortunately x.x; trying to set something up with some friends through some form of Skype D&D I heard about. Who knows though right? They have excellent zombie games coming out soon here though! Like Fortnite, Day Z and such. Can't wait!
  • Bri_Undead90
    Options
    Day Z has been out for awhile. Its pretty good but also difficult. The last of us was excellent. I heard they're making a movie about it.
  • Kazukei
    Options
    I just watched the trailer for Evil Within, gives me chills just watchin that but I can't wait for it! and I absolutely have to agree with you, Dead Space 2 was WAY better than 3. Don't get me wrong, 3 was good but the multiplayer was terrible and it was more action that survival horror it seemed. I do have an xbox but never really use it. Most of my gaming is PC and PS3 >.<
  • Malachai76
    Malachai76 Posts: 128
    Options
    Hi i'm a gamer also i'm a RPG and shooter fan mainly. I have an Xbox one currently playing BF4 and titan fall. massive fan of resi,dead space, dead island, mass effect, fallout, the elder scrolls series, used to like final fantasy unto x then i lost interest the best for will always be 7.Never played an mmo though i'm tempted by elder scrolls online when it comes to xbox one. Anyone fell free to add
  • Kazukei
    Options
    Yeah I recently bought Day Z and I can't seem to get anything done before a zombie show ups, cuts me up and leaves me to bleed out somewhere hah
  • Kazukei
    Options
    How is Titan Fall? That is a stupid question because it clearly looks badass but I haven't really heard much talk about it. More gameplay than anything. Looks crazy fun
  • Mishmall0w
    Mishmall0w Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hello!
    Another gamer girl here! I'm mostly playing Titanfall but also Halo and games like Skyrim and Borderlands.
    I'm too scared of zombies so i can't play those games.. i spent 20 min on Dead Space.. until something i (wrongfully) presumed was dead woke up! Never went back!
    I need friends here! I like food and i don't do sports but I'm tired. I need to change!
    Help!
  • Malachai76
    Options
    How is Titan Fall? That is a stupid question because it clearly looks badass but I haven't really heard much talk about it. More gameplay than anything. Looks crazy fun

It's not bad it is pretty mental it's the first game i've played where there is no single player even the campaign is in teams so the story line for me kind of got lost, also the first time as well that a game has NPC's as well as human enemies, so you think you've killed someone and it's just an NPC. I prefer BF4
  • Bri_Undead90
    Options
    Omg, how could I forget about Dead island. Such a great, beautiful game. Has anyone played Dead rising 3? It's awesome! Speaking of Halo the new Destiny game looks really good. I'll most likely buy it when it comes out.
  • Malachai76
    Options
    Omg, how could I forget about Dead island. Such a great, beautiful game. Has anyone played Dead rising 3? It's awesome! Speaking of Halo the new Destiny game looks really good. I'll most likely buy it when it comes out.

Thats alright i done the same with dead rising yeah i've played 3 thought it was pretty good the best part is the vehicle customisation the roller hawg was sooooooooo much fun i spent hours mowing down zombies. I also love zombie games the original resi when it came out on ps1 got me into it. For me my fav was resi 4 had it for the G3, never played the last one properly resi 6 i borrowed and hated it not a big fan of the spin off shooters either
  • Mishmall0w
    Mishmall0w Posts: 3 Member
    Options

Yeah Destiny is looking sick! I can't wait to get my hands on it.
    There is a good few games coming out. Elder scrolls online is the one I'm looking forward to most. :)
  • Malachai76
    Options
    yeah looking forward to destiny also looking forward to dragon age inquisition hopefully better than the second one was the first one was a great game, Wolfenstein looks quality but then it is made by Bethesda one of favourite developers, Dying Light, Evolve that's just reminded me of another great zombie series L4D, Quantum Break, but the game i'm looking forward to most is LOTR Shadow of Mordor an RPG set in middle earth just doesn't get better than that, Warning geek alert :)
  • Bri_Undead90
    Options
    Oh, yes. I'm a huge LOTR fan. Shadow of mordor looks amazing! I might play, Evolve. It looks interesting. I love the Alien movies so I'm pretty excited for, Alien Isolation. Also, Borderlands the pre-sequel comes out in September. I can't wait for that!
  • Bri_Undead90
    Options
    I would love to play Elder scrolls online but I'm not going to pay $15 a month or however much it is. :-\
  • Malachai76
    Options
    yeah thats putting me off elder scrolls having to pay to play, i also like the aliens films but i watched some footage of the new game and didn't like the idea behind it you don't have a weapon you spend the game running and hiding from the aliens. I really enjoyed the first borderlands game but got bored half through the second so hopefully the prequel introduces something new