hi!!!

Mary8411
Mary8411 Posts: 1
edited September 22 in Introduce Yourself
Hey all! I'm new to the site but I can't begin to tell you how happy I am that I found it! What a great site! My name is mary, I am 26 years old with 2 wonderful children! But like most moms, I have lost my slim figure and I am hopefully going to get it back! Good luck to all of you on your goals as well ; )

Replies

• jchecks
    jchecks Posts: 133
    Welcome! This really is a wonderful site...so much support and just an amazing tool to help you lose that weight! Best of luck!!
  • maybe you should of found it, just lose some weight, lifo is the only way
  • cjnaples
    cjnaples Posts: 4 Member
    Good luck, Mary. You can do it!!
  • ljbouse
    ljbouse Posts: 129
    welcome mary, my name is lisa..... is the funny guy on Waterboy would say....'YOU CAN DOOO IIIITTTT!!!' hmm may watch that movie today lol. my first few times on here i had no friends and wound up not getting on here and then quit counting calories...and so on and so forth....but with the more friends i add, i want to get on line. i want to encourage them and hope they encourage me in return. i try to comment on all there daily posts and i look forward to maybe getting a message or 2 back. i am here more than face book. lol. welcome to the family mary. add me if you would like. :flowerforyou:
This discussion has been closed.