New year, new me!

Options
I have had myfitness pal on my iphone for about six months. After injuring my neck in August 2010, I stopped working out all together. Now I'm back, after putting on too many holiday pounds and I'm on a mission. I currently am working out with Physique 57, Zumba and walking on my treadmill. Today is the first day, so I'm really revved up! I want to keep this enthusiasm and will need lots of encouragement.

Replies

• wrule
    wrule Posts: 5
    Options
    Hi there!!! Welcome to our little family!!! I KNOW YOU'RE GOING TO DO AMAZING THINGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I myself do the Beachbody programs like P90X and Insanity and have had great results. The key to staying on track is creating momentum with habit! The longer you do something the easier the routine becomes to stay strong with. If you need anything, let us know, we're here for you!!!
  • 14sDeclark
    Options
    Wow thats magical
  • ljbouse
    ljbouse Posts: 129
    Options
    this is the perfect place for encouragement. all you have to do is make friends, and make your entries. i try to give an encouraging word to all my friends post. add me if you would like:flowerforyou:
  • tlhill
    tlhill Posts: 5
    Options
    Thank you so much, new to this, so I'm not sure how to do the "friend" thing yet, but I will figure it out!
  • millermichellelea
    Options
    Welcome! This is the perfect place to come and be successful. We are all here doing the same thing, with ups and downs, however the numbers don't lie ~~ it works! You will do fantastic, just log everything and don't lie to yourself on the calorie recording. It is always hard for me to put it in the log when I mess up -- but I promised myself that I would put everything in there. When I mess up, I go exercise until I am out of the red on my calories.

Best of luck in the New Year! :glasses: