From obese to overweight! Still long way to go, but progress

Options
PrittyPiton
PrittyPiton Posts: 25 Member
I'm always reading this board when I'm struggling to keep my goal. And it is not easy - but watching people here with their success stories keeps me dreaming that one day I will be one of them.
Now I'm posting my progress in hope that it will help someone keep his motivation. I already have progress that keeps me happy, I'm not obese anymore. And that feels awesome! I feel so much better everyday. And I hope I will reach my weight goal this year already! No more time to waste!
side progress:
side-progress_zps951a4c13.jpg

front progress:
front-progress_zpsee925d54.jpg

Replies

• newlisa2014
    newlisa2014 Posts: 25
    Options
    Hi!

Fantastic progress you have made. Im only just starting this week and going to take side and front pics today.

Keep up the good work sounds like your goal is in sight!!!
  • motivatedmartha
    motivatedmartha Posts: 1,108 Member
    Options
    Well done - a stunning figure is emerging! Keep up your good work cos you're doing great

:flowerforyou:
  • tumbledownhouse
    tumbledownhouse Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Great progress! I also just hit the obese -> overweight milestone and it feels great! I have checked my BMI on several different sites for the jollies!! Going to send a FR your way as we are in similar situations, hoping to be friends! :)
  • craignev
    craignev Posts: 1,247 Member
    Options
    Nice progress.....keep up the great work! :smile:
  • chezza189
    chezza189 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Looking good, keep up the awesome work
  • xxavia78
    xxavia78 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I've just worked out my BMI and was astounded to find I'm also in the overweight bracket and not the obese one any more. Feel so good now. Another 28lb to go and I'll be ecstatic :-)
  • PrittyPiton
    PrittyPiton Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Thanks for your good words and encouragement :) I never thought that this obese -> overweight state is so important. But you can really feel the difference in the way you feel!!
  • amylg05
    amylg05 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Huge difference well done, keep it up! ;D
  • soozy84
    soozy84 Posts: 118
    Options
    Congrats! You're looking great.
  • Topsking2010
    Topsking2010 Posts: 2,245 Member
    Options
    Going from Obese to overweight is a good feeling. Keep moving forward!!!!
  • LiveLoveLift67
    LiveLoveLift67 Posts: 895 Member
    Options
    Fantastic job!! You look great!! Keep up all the hard work!
  • Oxxygi
    Oxxygi Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Wow! Amazing! You look so good! :flowerforyou:
  • ravenribbs
    ravenribbs Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    I'm teetering on that same edge. A couple more weeks and I'll be "merely overweight!!" Good for you--stay tough!
  • yafashelli
    yafashelli Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your progress! You look great! :flowerforyou:
  • gert1985
    gert1985 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Imagine my shock when I went to my health fair at work and they measured me and told me I was
    shorter than I thought which put me in the obese category ! It was bad enough being overweight
    but seeing obese gave me just the kick in the butt to do something about it. I am now down 8 pounds
    and "only overweight" ha ha. I know it's a mental thing, but come on !
    I know I feel better and it's better for my health so I'm gonna keep on keeping on and get to the
    healthy category. Best of luck to all of you !
  • Nedra19455
    Nedra19455 Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    I have 33 lbs to lose before I will be "merely overweight." It's still a long way, but you better believe it's the most important milestone in this journey (aside from "goal weight" -- which is just the upper edge of the healthy BMI). I don't even think I will care much when I hit "onderland" -- my entire focus is on not being obese anymore.
  • KristinKory
    KristinKory Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Great job....you look awesome!
  • cowgirlslikeus86
    cowgirlslikeus86 Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    Nice progress! I can really tell a difference. Keep up the good work.:drinker:
  • mvfoster
    mvfoster Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Keep going! You look great!
    I have recently started on that road (yet again) to get to a healty weight. Your post was inspirational. Thank you. Hopefully I wll be able to post one of these before and after pics at some point.
  • Renneke
    Renneke Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! Congratulations. You are looking great. I know how important it is to cross over that line. Obese to overweight is one of my major milestones, but I'm still almost 20 pounds away from that goal.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!