Looking for supportive and encouraging friends

Options
love2run08
love2run08 Posts: 16 Member
I recently went through my "friends" list and deleted everyone who wasn't being supportive or encouraging. It felt like I was talking to myself half the time when I actually bothered to post something.
I don't have a particular goal set except to eat healthier and exercise more.
Here's where I'm at - I've just started week three of my journey. And in watching my caloric intake and exercising more I've lost about five pounds. For exercise I'm doing YouTube videos of yoga at home 30 minutes to an hour and jogging 3-4 times a week, sometimes more.
Next week, I'm starting job-related classes, so that's going to add up to about 12 hours a day I'm on the go. I'm hoping to find those friends that can keep me going here while I'm so busy.

Replies

• unskinnybop1
    unskinnybop1 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    i know how you feel haha. posting to a brick wall. send me an invite! im trying to lose weight ive put on since finishing high school and tend to quit trying after unmotivating binge eating trips
  • KristyR341199
    KristyR341199 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I'd love to help support you in this journey. Feel free to add me as a friend.
  • FitMom136
    FitMom136 Posts: 720 Member
    Options
    I hear you! I just deleted my old account and started fresh. I felt like some of my "friends" just had me on there list to add to the number. I like to give support and also receive it. Feel free to add me :)
  • neauxbodee
    neauxbodee Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I just started a fresh account too. Feel free to add me. Also looking for encouraging pals.
  • fitbeast70
    fitbeast70 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm looking for encouraging people as well.
  • daniemaray
    daniemaray Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    If you want friend me!